Rally - Rex Rises Again - Monday 6th & 7th August 2012

Don't know about the real cars Senad, but I always use maximum lock in the car setup for Gravel, so I was using 792 I think, with my wheel rotation at 420 deg.
And I was still experiencing heaps of understeer if I went into corners aggressively.

Real life would have been about 2.5 lock to lock (900 deg), back then men were men! H shift, horizontal handbrake and what were basicly road cars with a cage and loads of power! I loved Gr.A!

Surprised to read what other people use regards to wheel settings though, I've always used 720 deg and left the in game steering settings as they are. Anything less and I can't get used to it fart to twitchy, but it does make big saves harder/more impressive when I do do them! :p

Gutted I missed this, favourite car on the game and some of my best stages especially Sweet Lamb. Might miss the next as well due to being away for a few weeks from my PC, but I will be back for the RDRC round with the new Corsa S1600!

:laugh: I had no idea what you lot were talking about and had to read that a few times to get it!

That is a separate issue, just be glad were not in real cars! Hahaha

(BTW I don't usually do big saves, but the few I do makes it worth it!)

Looks like lil subbies been on her roof
gravel rash all over the bonnet
looks fine :):):)

iT3I1.jpg

Driving in the wet really was frustrating.

The first couple of stages were fun, albeit pretty bad. 540 steering, don't use it in RBR, H-shifting, don't use it in RBR, hood cam, don't use it anywhere :D
I didn't do my avatar justice. Even though it's not the same car :D[/quote]

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back