RD Rally - Mudslide Mania
PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2010 UPDATE 04 IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
Mix of tracks on gravel, but with some wet weather - WRC 05 Cars - Ford Focus; Citroen Xsara; Subaru Impreza; Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 9; Peugeot 307; Skoda Fabia
Sessions: RD Mudslide EU / RD Mudslide US X / RD Mudslide US / RD Mudslide OC
NOTE: We may include additional timezone Rallys if requested.
An additional US X timezone Rally has been included following a request.
Car Pack: A8W-05 (Must select Car choice on sign-up) **
Stage 01: Australia - Greenhills (Normal, Good, Day)
Stage 02: France - Bisanne (Gravel, Light Fog, Day)
Stage 03: Japan - Pirka Minoko (Normal, Damp, Day)
Stage 04: USA - Frazier Wells (Normal Bad Day)
Stage 05: USA - Prospect Ridge II - (Normal, Bad, Day)
Stage 06: England - Falstone II (Normal, Bad, Day)
Stage 07: England - Harwood Forrest (Normal, Bad Day)
Stage 08: Australia - Mineshaft (Normal, Good, Day)
Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
US Start: 02:00 GMT Tuesday (10:00pm EDST (USA) Monday )*
Oceania Start: 10:30 GMT Tuesday *
US X Start: 21.30 GMT Monday *
NOTE: The Europe Rally will start 19.00 GMT to allow for daylight savings times. The Oceania Rally will start 8.30PM AEST.
** PLEASE NOTE: 1. To help ensure a more mixed car selection, please select a car from the available list in the Sign-Up post (below). Initially only three of each car will be available, so first in best dressed. All cars are closely matched in performance.
2. To mix things up a little more, all drivers must select a different car to the one they drove last rally (Gravel Mix)
* EU, OC, and US events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.
- Click here to read the password!
- You will require the RSRBR 2010 (updates 03 and 04) mod in order to participate, please see the
installation and usage threads.
- You will also require the Car Pack for A8W-05.
- Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
- Choose a car from A8W-05 Pack from the available list on sign-up.
- Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2010 Name)
- Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
- You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
- If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines to help you get up and running: Here and Here