Rally - Mudslide Mania - Mon 7th & Tues 8th June 2010

Aw, dang. You stole my spot in the Focus! :p Ah, well, let's try the Scoobie then, late-Kankkunen style ;)
And - yeah, ENGLAND! Love those stages, doesn't matter I'm not fastest there.

EDIT: okay, just saw the rule about different car, very well then :)

I wrecked the Skoda beyond reparation and will not be done until Monday, can I come with my privateer Xsara ? I can't get along with Fabia, if anyone wants it and if is possible, I give it away. :) Thanks.

Trying to get the Ford through the hairpins at Bisanne is like trying to drive a bus through there.:)
I swear that the wheelbase must be longer than the Suburu's.:)

Seriously? I thought it goes rather nicely, with my heavy right foot in France the main problem was oversteer at the exit of almost every hairpin, it made for nice, sweeping side-to-side action :D

BTW, a tip for anyone new to RBR.

I'd recommend you do a reccy (practice run) through Prospect Ridge II (nasty set of bumps/potholes in the road about 60% distance), and Mineshaft (you will soon see why :eek: ), these can bring you undone in spectacular style.

BTW, a tip for anyone new to RBR.

I'd recommend you do a reccy (practice run) through Prospect Ridge II (nasty set of bumps/potholes in the road about 60% distance), and Mineshaft (you will soon see why :eek: ), these can bring you undone in spectacular style.

Now you tell me...:) Lost my transmission at Prospect Ridge II.:eek:

Talking about the mineshaft stage, here's a little taste of me in a citroen

.... well maybe it's not me

... actually it's definately not me but wow, i like it.

john

I hate wet gravel.. I hate wet Prospect Ridge 2 :D

Yes, this is a tricky one. :wink:

The best advice in RBR (and especially in the wet) is to drive within your control limits. Don't over-drive the car, keep it under some sort of control and be patient. You don't drive these Rally cars at their limit, you find your own limits. You will be surprised how well it goes even though you aren't pushing flat out, keeping on the track is critical, crashes are very heavily penalised. Of course, we all have crashes and sometimes get red ink in these Rallys. :rolleyes:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back