Rally - Lights Trophy (J-RDRC) Demo - Mon 6th & Tues 7th May 2011

Warren Dawes

Premium
”Lights Trophy (J-RDRC ) Demo”

Mon 6th & Tues 7th June 2011

PLEASE NOTE THAT RSRBR 2011, (UPDATE 05) IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT

A6_2 FWD cars on mainly England gravel Stages. A chance to test drive the proposed new Class for the next RDRC Season.

Lights-Trophy.jpg

Sessions: RD Lights Trophy EU / RD Lights Trophy US / RD Lights Trophy OC / RD Lights Trophy EUX

NOTE: We may include additional time zone Rallys if requested.

Car Pack: A6_2 ( You may choose any car from this car pack.) **

Damage: Reduced

ALL DRIVERS PLEASE NOTE:
I have rearranged the Stage order slightly to put Sweet Lamb as the last Stage.

SS01 – England - Falstone (Normal, Damp, Day)
SS02 – England - Chirdonhead (Normal, Damp, Day)
SS03 - England - Harwood Forest (Normal, Good, Day)
SS04 - England - Shepherds Shield (Normal, Good, Night)
SS05 – England - Chirdonhead II (Normal, Cloudy Day)
SS06 - France - Joux Verte (Normal, Damp, Day)
SS07 - Finland - Sikikama (Normal, Good, Day)
SS08 – England - Sweet Lamb (Normal, Good, Day)

EUX Start: 16:00 GMT Monday *
Europe Start: 19:00 GMT Monday *
US Start: 03:00 GMT Tuesday (11PM EDST (USA), 9PM Mountain Time) *
Oceania Start: 10:30 GMT Tuesday (QLD,NSW and VIC start time 8:30PM. ) *

Additional timezone Rallys may be created on request.
If the USA Session drivers prefer a different Start time, please let us know, we can be flexible to suit.

* EU, OC, and US events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. If no one signs up for a listed Session, it will not be created on the Server.
All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

** PLEASE NOTE: You may choose any car from the A6_2 car pack.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password!
  • You will require the RSRBR 2011 mod, ( Update 05 ), in order to participate, please see the installation and Usage thread.
  • You will also require the A6_2 Car pack.
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.

IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2011 Name)
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
  • If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines and links to help you get up and running: Here

Drivers:

NOTE: You may choose any car from the A6_2 Car Pack

1. Warren Dawes (WAD53) - OC
  2. Dariusz Swiderski (swider) - EU
  3. Alastair Walker (Al Walker) - OC
  4. Jeremy Loveland (Wol-Gran) - OC
  5. Rick Bamford (Lucifer) - OC
  6. Robb Kulcsar (r27kul) - EU
  7. Eckhart von Glan (Eckhart v Glan) - EU
  8. Norman Biscuits (got_biscuits) - EU
  9. Senad Subasic (mfodor) - OC
  10. Nigel Atkins (Marmiteman) - EU
  11. Roy Magnes (Roy Magnes) - EUX
  12. Simone Demi (simonedemi) - EU
  13. Yann Laprevotte (yannlaprevotte) - EUX
  14. Keegan Buckley (kbuckley) - OC
  15. Pete Mull (SilverRallier) - EU
  16. Jonathan Mulholland (HH_BF1) - EU
  17. Mick Aspinall (Aspy) - EU
  18. J.P. Sutphin (BlackFriday) - US
  19. Ian Bundell (ian_isnt) - EU
  20. Corey Twyman (theFlash) - US
  21. Chris Williamson (Kurisu166) - OC
  22. Hans Sneep (PeHaEe) - EU
  23. Hubert Smolders (Speedthrill) - EU
  24. Ondrej Kapal (okapal) - EU
  25. William Tringas (patches13) - OC
  26. Kevin Hopkins (Kevin Hopkins) - OC
  27. Damien Jones (DJones) - OC
  28. Tomas Reinicke (ctbr) - EU
  29. Mark Johnston (Madmonkey) - EU
  30. Ashok Revanna (tantragna) - EU
  31. Ole Marius Myrvold (Ole Myrvold) - EU
  32. Driver

Our next Rally is open for sign-up.

For this Rally, we have a big change of pace, down to much smaller, lower powered, FWD Cars.

The primary aim of this Rally is to introduce one of the proposed new classes for the next RDRC Championship Season 3, the Lights Trophy Class (Now called J-RDRC) . For new or inexperienced drivers, it is planned to have an introductory car class, allowing drivers to settle into Rally Driving (RBR Style). One of the RSRBR2011 Car Classes to be included in this group is the A6_2 Car Pack.

So, as a demo for this Car Class, we are giving everyone the opportunity to try these cars out in a Club Rally, and maybe help them decide if they wish to drive this Class in Season 3 of the RDRC. This Rally should also be a good introduction for new members to the RD Rally Club. It should also present a challenge to our experienced drivers to see who can wring the best speed from these little dynamos.

For this Rally, we will use mainly Gravel Stages, mainly across England, which will feature as the base for our final RDRC S2 Round 8, so it will be some practice in preparation for that Rally (I think). One Tarmac Stage and one Snow Stage is included to give everyone a chance to test the cars in different conditions.

Weather conditions will vary slightly but we have tried to keep the Stages reasonably mild to suit new drivers. One night Stage is included.

DRIVER BRIEFING NOTES:

1. These cars are smaller, less powerful FWD cars, and need to be pushed very hard to get the best speed from them. Keep the revs high. They are reasonably stable to drive and well balanced.

2. RBR Pacenotes are designed for default cars, Normal conditions and Good weather. Please remember to adjust your speeds to suit these cars.

3. Tyre selections are the drivers responsibility. If you use the automatic tyre selection option in RSRBR2011, please beware that sometimes it may give you the wrong tyre for the conditions. Always double check your tyres, it is critical.

If requests are made for any additional timezones, or changes to Start times to better suit your local needs, we will try to include them ( but within the Monday/Tuesday periods).

Please note that Start Times now take into account DST adjustments around the world, including the Server time. Please check your local times.

Good luck all, and we look forward to a good roll up. :rally: :signup:

Special thanks to Damien for the great Banner.

And a little video to set the scene.

I am having a problem with the Sweet Lamb stage...crashing back to the RScenter.\

Have been able to run it before the last update and have not changed any of my settings.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Warren that was off-line if you mean (play alone).

I just tried it again without problems. Strange.
I wonder if it is related to a specific car? I've tested one of the Ladas and the Suzuki. Which car or cars have you tested?

Can others please let us know ASAP if they are having problems.

EDIT: Also now tested the Polo GTI without problem.

Small fwd on gravel! I think yes, absolutely :D

Roy Magnes - Roy Magnes (this could not be an easier nickname :tongue: ) - 16 GMT monday please?:fwd:

I will set up an online test with the Sweet Lamb stage at some point, as my game crashed on me the last time with this combination.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back