Rally - Lights Trophy (J-RDRC) Demo - Mon 6th & Tues 7th May 2011

I've got a test session up for Sweet Lamb starting in 6 minutes if anyone wants to make sure their version is working. Sweet Lamb Test Al Walker no password

EDIT: Kevin and Warren, no issues running this stage online or offline using the Polo GTI

Cheers Al

I have a friend over from Cyprus, I was wanting to get him racing at the club events... on my computer. Do I get him to sign up for a licence etc and then use my rsrbr account with his rd name, or what would you chaps suggest?

I have a friend over from Cyprus, I was wanting to get him racing at the club events... on my computer. Do I get him to sign up for a licence etc and then use my rsrbr account with his rd name, or what would you chaps suggest?

I think that should work ok. You would just have to let us know who was driving in the Session at the time. I think Senad could then swap his name for yours when compiling the results, but Senad may need to confirm that.

His name isn't Sebastien Loeb or Sebastien Levret is it??? :D:D

Thanks chaps, I will start the licence process, but it is not sorted in time we could let him have a go. I will stand over him with a big stick, and if he breaks any rules i will thump him with it...

Looking at the sign-ups so far, this event seems to be popular. :fwd2: :woot:

I've spent a bit more time testing out these little dynamos, and I must say they are infectious, more fun the more you drive them. You really can push them hard and still feel safer, if you start to get into trouble, just hit the throttle hard and they pull you out of trouble (mostly :rolleyes: ).

This should be a bit more relaxing and less terrifying than the WRC cars, so I'm anticipating much less red ink and close results. These are tough lil buggers too, I've rolled them a few times and they just dust themselves off and get going again (even the Russian buckets. :wink: :fwd:

Yeah i was doing some crash testing on realistic damage with the VW 1.6, and i found as long as you dont hit the front they are more or less indistructable!!!, i threw it sideways into trees, rolled it, had 1 run were i rolled it into a bunch of trees and then drove off like nothing was wrong :p

So yes very solid little cars, a good 1 for drivers to start racing with as they can be drivin very simlar to the higher end cars and because they dont have as much power they are usualy easier to keep out of serious trouble.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%