Radical SR3 XXR

Cars Radical SR3 XXR 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
not workig for me. game crashes every time. Any ideas? I only use Content manager, no CSP, SOL, or anything like this.

Here is the log
[QuickDriveModeViewModel:125] StartAsync()
15:53:38.324: … [GameWrapper:167] StartAsync_Prepare(): Trying to fix resolution just in case…
15:53:38.324: → [GameWrapper:248] StartAsync_PrepareRace(): Assists: (TyreBlankets=True, ABS=1, TC=1)
15:53:38.332: → [GameWrapper:302] StartAsync_Ui(): Starting game: (Basic=Race, Mode=PracticeProperties, Additional=[WeatherSpecificDate, WeatherDetails, QuickDrivePresetProperty, CarCustomDataHelper, CarExtendedPhysicsHelper, TrackDetails, WeatherProceduralHelper, WeatherSpecificLightingHelper, WeatherSpecificCloudsHelper, WeatherSpecificTyreSmokeHelper, ModeSpecificPresetsHelper, WeatherSpecificVideoSettingsHelper, CarSpecificControlsPresetHelper, CarSpecificFanatecSettingsHelper, CarRaceTextures, ExtraHotkeysRaceHelper, DriverName])
15:53:38.421: … [AcsStarterFactory:85] PrepareCreated(): Starter created: AppIdStarter
15:53:38.423: → [TrackDetails:43] Set(): Track time zone: (UTC+01:00) Bruxelas, Copenhague, Madri, Paris, daylight saving time: False, date: 01/28/2023 15:53:38
15:53:38.424: … [WeatherSpecificLightingHelper:29] Process(): SUN_PITCH_ANGLE:
15:53:38.424: … [WeatherSpecificLightingHelper:29] Process(): SUN_HEADING_ANGLE:
15:53:38.425: … [ModeSpecificPresetsHelper:99] Set(): Custom presets active: False
15:53:38.426: → [CarSpecificControlsPresetHelper:52] SetOverride(): Car steer lock: 540°
15:53:38.426: → [CarRaceTextures:43] Set(): Time taken: 0.10 ms
15:53:38.506: … [StarterBase:101] WaitUntilGameAsync(): Game is already here!
15:53:38.507: → [ExtraHotkeysRaceHelper:606] .ctor(): Extra key bindings: 0
15:53:38.508: → [ExtraHotkeysRaceHelper:607] .ctor(): Extra joystick bindings: 0
15:53:49.072: → [GameWrapper:370] StartAsync_Ui(): Result: <NULL>
15:53:49.073: ⚠ [LapTimesManager:177] OnRaceFinished(): Race finished, but PlayerStatsManager.Instance.Last is missing
15:53:49.073: … [RhmService:93] KeepAlive(): RHM will be killed after: 00:30:00
15:53:49.078: ⊕ [QuickDrive:982] Go()

Is this supposed to work with Vanilla AC? Can't get it to work, installed multiple times.. (yes, I installed it correctly; loads track, loads car, then back to menu, other cars, tracks, mods work)
Same for me, even the Showroom doesn't load it... Can we get one that doesn't need SOL, or at least specify the requirements beforehand?

Would relly love to try this car but I'm having the same crash issue. downloaded it 2 times thinking I had a bad download.... I got the same error both times.

I am running AC with no DLC. It appears this car uses the collider.kn5 from another car that is part of a DLC.

Would love to try it but.....

Hope this helps sort out the problem.

Thanks,
Bob

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230130_120223.png
    Screenshot_20230130_120223.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 59
Would relly love to try this car but I'm having the same crash issue. downloaded it 2 times thinking I had a bad download.... I got the same error both times.

I am running AC with no DLC. It appears this car uses the collider.kn5 from another car that is part of a DLC.

Would love to try it but.....

Hope this helps sort out the problem.

Thanks,
Bob
I should also add that I am running SOL and the Shader Patch. I have tried switching the shader patch to different versions but no joy...

The steering wheel doesn't display any data or selected gear.
It only shows RPM and shift lights.
Does anyone konows how to fix that?
I'm on latest CSP & SOL.

I just swapped out the "collider.kn5 with an original AC file and it fixed my problem.

A note to people that are having the crash with no error message, I had the same thing with no error until I switched to a downgraded shader patch. I can't remember which one it was but that was the only time I got an error message pop up.

I have to say, I have only driven this a couple of laps but I can already tell this will be one of my favorites in AC.

Kudo's to the team that created this!

Cheers,
Bob

I just swapped out the "collider.kn5 with an original AC file and it fixed my problem.

A note to people that are having the crash with no error message, I had the same thing with no error until I switched to a downgraded shader patch. I can't remember which one it was but that was the only time I got an error message pop up.

I have to say, I have only driven this a couple of laps but I can already tell this will be one of my favorites in AC.

Kudo's to the team that created this!

Cheers,
Bob

Nice one Bob, this worked for me also. I am using csp 0.1.78, it didn't work with csp 0.1.79 for some reason!

Last edited:
Water temp and oil temp gauges are mixed. Water shows the temp of oil and vise-versa.
This seems to be the reason why CM crashes with 'Unexpected error' and then complains that "Analog instruments of Radical SR3 XXR might be broken." Any suggestions how to fix this? Would love to take that thing out for a spin. Wonder why everyone else seems to be able to fire it up.

• Deleted member 223075

It would be nice if @radical_motorsport would comment or something...drop a car mod that dosen't work for most. One post, and never returned....
Seriously ? More than "7,635 dowloads" and only 5 people complaining... I think the mod works properly (as always from URD...) and people that have problems don't have the proper requirement and/or don't know how to properly install a mod.

I personally donwloaded the car, tried without problems. Just fixed usual things that URD never fix...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 223075

For me the problem is between the desk and the chair...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.