Radical SR3 XXR

Cars Radical SR3 XXR 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
radical_motorsport submitted a new resource:

Radical SR3 XXR - The latest 2023 XXR generation of the Radical SR3, by UnitedRacingDesign

Launched with more power and precision, the latest edition of the world's most popular race car improves on the legendary Radical SR3 formula to enable drivers to lap faster, harder and for longer.

Built by UnitedRacingDesign using official data supplied by Radical Motorsport Ltd.

View attachment 634372View attachment 634373

Read more about this resource...

@elvis feet

1674752789235.png

If the car uses real data, does this mean the real car needs more HP? Please clarify.

Hi love the design. Could we apply custom liveries on this? I'm in the process of organising a virtual eSports event and the sponsors want their logos on the cars.

I don't know why but when i try to play whit this radical, the game crash and say: "Analog instruments of Radical SR3 XXR might be broken". I tried to reinstall the car and gave me the same problem. Someone know i can solve this problem?

Attachments

• 2023-01-27 (3).png
    2023-01-27 (3).png
    135.7 KB · Views: 88
Tranks Radical & URD for offering this mod!

Well, I get the same error message than j3ns3n : "Analog instruments of Radical SR3 XXR might be broken" and game crash. I don't know what to do to fix this...

Also, even if this one shouldn't be too serious: the car have mixed weight figures between "ui_car.json" and "car.ini" so the driver weights only 8kg; I could solve this one by myself with the usual driver's 75kg figure.
Maybe a future update could manage to solve these issues ?

Last edited:
OK, i installed content manager, sol and everything else, loaded the radical but always get this message

Analog instruments of Radical SR3 XXR might be broken. Can anyone help?

OK, i installed content manager, sol and everything else, loaded the radical but always get this message

Analog instruments of Radical SR3 XXR might be broken. Can anyone help?
I have fixed the issue with the new radical. Because i have never run sol, content manager or CSP i had to install the shaders patch version 0.1.76. This version for me seems to have fixed my issue stated above. I was on the 0.1.73 stable version, after loading 0.1.76 its all good, even though it says untested. The car looks, drives very nice now. I hope this helps others. I am very new to all the content manager stuff, it certainly helps looking at YT videos as it looks quite daunting at first.

didn't feel like making a review just yet but I'll write something here:
sounds are pretty good, 3d model as well but there's too low tire scrub sounds and also tire temperatures barely heat up even after 7-8 laps they go to 76C at least with default setup.
Maybe tires last long and don't heat up much idk.
ah and also please add more skins whenever it's possible!
thanks!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea