RaceRoom Racing Experience | New Update Now Available

Jan 27, 2019
I have a fear that they are going to do just the same as happening right now with rf2... creating a new/fancy UI 2.0...

Please No! Put a new graphical engine under the hood first, then fixes and the rating system, and then finally you can mess with the UI. We can live with it at the moment.

But for VR... the world movement and g-forces are way the best right now in this sim!

Romandevison

10RPM
Jun 22, 2019
I have a fear that they are going to do just the same as happening right now with rf2... creating a new/fancy UI 2.0...

Please No! Put a new graphical engine under the hood first, then fixes and the rating system, and then finally you can mess with the UI. We can live with it at the moment.

But for VR... the world movement and g-forces are way the best right now in this sim!
Any gaming solutions will be good for RRE. The more so their interface, which they presented earlier, is very decent.

The main thing is to temper the unhealthy desire to release a huge amount of content in the form of tracks and cars, while the game still has not even DX11.

Richard Hessels

1000RPM
Jul 23, 2008

You make it sound as if the people who make the content are also resposible for programming the code. A studio is made out of teams, that all have their own speciality.

The more fixes a developer seem to make, the more people complain about missing features.

Ami_M3

100RPM
Oct 31, 2017
So far tried BMW M1 (one of my favorite cars in R3E, so fun to drive) and like the new dashboard :thumbsup:.
Also tried Cayman to see what's new. It's a blast, but since I didn't use the Cayman for a while I cannot really tell what has changed tbh. Very fun to drive though.
I welcome any update and big thanks to Sector3 for continuous work on this awesome sim

Sven Wever

1RPM
Sep 10, 2016
Why do you have to be so passive-aggressive about it? If you like ACC so much, stick to their forum and keep being overly excited about it, which I noticed you do a very good job already. No reason to bring other sims down.
Live and let live :thumbsup:
Hd space is so freaking expensive these days.. My garage is getting full with GT3 cars. Need space... ;)

Last edited:

Ciccina2016

75RPM
Premium
Feb 28, 2018
And they also have ABS by default (in 'Get real' mode), even if it does not appear in the change list.

But the GT3 Cup managed by the AI don't have ABS ...
I had great fun racing this car on the ranked servers today.

Terry Rock

2000RPM
Oct 24, 2009
I drove RRE yesterday for the first time...in months.
It is actually quite a lot of fun during this multiplayer race.
They must have done some 'serious' physics changes, because the car felt good from the word 'go'.
I got into the session late and did not have any time to do setup to the car so it was slow...but very solid.