RaceRoom Racing Experience | New BOP Update Deployed

Richard Hessels

1000RPM
Regarding BoP, I don't think the old cars will ever be brought up to the same pace as the newer cars. I mean, doing that would essentially make them "fantasy" cars since the vehicles they were based on when released did not reach that level of performance. One day they could probably do with separating the GTR 3s into different era categories, the same as some of the other classes.
It's all fantasy cars... ;)

Noctam

75RPM
Premium
Regarding BoP, I don't think the old cars will ever be brought up to the same pace as the newer cars.[...]One day they could probably do with separating the GTR 3s into different era categories, the same as some of the other classes.
I really hope they do that. It makes some cars just plain useless online because they are not competitive. It's a pity because it doesn't make them boring to drive so it would be nice to separate them and give them their own races.

blgk

25RPM
t/Cameras/cockpit_driver_view_triple. looks like something i am very interested in! Where did you see this?

These are the files changed/added in the last RRRE Steam update.
steamdb.info

Edit: But all the cars have this triples file, nothing new.

Last edited:

2stains

1000RPM
These are the files changed/added in the last RRRE Steam update.
steamdb.info

Edit: But all the cars have this triples file, nothing new.
So no tilt for triples added....still :(

Cheesenium

500RPM
I really hope they do that. It makes some cars just plain useless online because they are not competitive. It's a pity because it doesn't make them boring to drive so it would be nice to separate them and give them their own races.

Can always don't drive them if newer cars are used.

I do historic races with those older cars along with the GT2 and GT1. I do not mind that they are in one class, it is quite nice to see older cars with the newer cars even though they are slower.

sogoku

25RPM
They should retire the cars and put them in a legacy form as so many things and software when it turns obsolet, (iRacing comes to my mind)...not usable on ranked races, only public lobbies, leagues, etc.

Romandevison

100RPM
They should retire the cars and put them in a legacy form as so many things and software when it turns obsolet, (iRacing comes to my mind)...not usable on ranked races, only public lobbies, leagues, etc.
In fact, no one uses them.

It's a shame. The old GT3 are fine, they just need a separate class.

Last edited:

Goffik

RMG Motorsports
Staff
Premium
They don't need to "retire" anything, nothing is obsolete and the cars are perfectly usable both online and off. All they need is a new class for the older GTR 3s, so that it is clear to the end-user which ones are are designed to the same level of performance. Job done.

Noctam

75RPM
Premium
They don't need to "retire" anything, nothing is obsolete and the cars are perfectly usable both online and off. All they need is a new class for the older GTR 3s, so that it is clear to the end-user which ones are are designed to the same level of performance. Job done.
+1000

PiotrGT

25RPM
That shopping cart is hilarious. Haha, I wish they kept that that thing around after today, anybody with me? In true RaceRoom fashon It even has realistic cart wheels sound!

2stains

1000RPM
It's a portable... A portable what you may ask. We don't know yet, we only made the handle!
I've seen the trolley now. Glad to see S3 spending time making this silly meme vehicle while actual feature that would make the Sim usable for us triple users just gets pushed to the bottom of the list.

Goffik

RMG Motorsports
Staff
Premium
I've seen the trolley now. Glad to see S3 spending time making this silly meme vehicle while actual feature that would make the Sim usable for us triple users just gets pushed to the bottom of the list.
Oh, give it a rest. Have you even tried it? It's had all of an hour's work put into it, so clearly has not detracted from any serious work on other content or features.

Seriously, you can't even make a joke and have a laugh these days without someone bitching about it. :rolleyes:

Rory Wetherington

pflynhi
Premium
20210402175219_1.jpg