RaceRoom Racing Experience | New BOP Update Deployed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Sector3 Studios have deployed a new update to their RaceRoom Racing Experience title, adding a few small changes alongside the latest GT3 Balance of Performance within the simulation.

The new build deployed earlier today is certainly mostly esport focussed with the changes to car liveries and the GT3 BOP updates, however it does come with some minor changes and tweaks to the game itself and the new BOP will also be highly appreciated by offline single player racers and multiplayer drivers alike.

The new update is available now and should download the next time you restart your Steam client.

RaceRoom Update Footer.jpg

Update details:
Download size = 1.0 GB
Client version = 0.9.2.36
Client BuildID = 6461686

GT3 base BOP work:
  • All cars - Equalised tyre degradation behaviour
  • Audi R8 LMS - Torque reduction
  • Audi R8 LMS GT3 EVO - Torque reduction
  • Bentley Continental GT3 EVO - Downforce increase, Drag reduction, Increased power, Stiffer damping
  • Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R - Tyre pressure tweaks to reduce pace drop off during longer runs
  • Mercedes AMG GT3 - Increased drag, Reduced downforce
  • Mercedes AMG GT3 EVO - Tyre pressure tweaks to reduce pace drop off during longer runs
  • Porsche 911 GT3 R (2019) - Downforce reduction, Drag increase, Power & torque reduction, Softer damping
Other changes:
  • Formula RaceRoom X-17 - Added all liveries for the upcoming E1 series
  • Road America - Fixed track lacking 3D Curbs, various tweaks and art bugs fixed

Original Source: RaceRoom Racing Experience Steam

RaceRoom Racing Experience fans rejoice! Join in the conversation and start a new thread today in the R3E sub forum right here at RaceDepartment !

RaceRoom Update Middle.jpg

Last edited:
Something has changed regarding the FFB. I have a T300. Sidekick in AC keeps telling me to reduce the gain on my wheel. So, I lowered the gain in the control panel all the way down to 50%. Even with that low gain setting, my wheel has a surprisingly heavy precise feel.

R3E is consistently improving. Kudos to Sector 3 Studios.

I am sad that the shopping cart did not stick around. I was dead set on getting a flawless lap around the Nordschleife with it. While it was here, did it's engine just self destruct on it's own after a little bit of time passed? One of the reasons I never got it around the Nordschleife was it's engine would just crap out. But the little buggy is gone, and now I have to be all serious again. It was a good April's Fools Joke.

could do update on exhaust bass sum car to much bass like more clean sound then someone jumping on my head. i do love bass but sound could get clean up. i have clean up bass a bit still chuck away gear chance biggest part and backfire other that game sweet.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.