AC RaceDepartment European GT Championship 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Good morning Gents. I hope everyone is looking forward to tonights race!

A quick reminder to read though all the rules and regs before the first event tonight. Particularly post 3 from the race thread, which details the rolling start, split qualification and multiclass etiquette.

There is a selection of penalties for ungentlemanly conduct ready to go, so you have been advised! Braking zones for GT4 and GT3 are the same, so any dive bombs or unsafe overtakes will be pretty obvious.

See you all later :thumbsup:

I've adjusted S.gp times to 1900 UTC. There is an s.gp bug where we could only set the local time or utc as correct prior to DST time change... Sorry for any confusion!

Last edited:
Richard, c
@Interslice. @HF2000 Hi guys. I am going to have to withdraw from the series. We have loadshedding in SA tonight. So our electricity goes off 2 to 3 times per day for 2h30m at a time. Our area is off between 8 and 10:30 pm which is racing time here. If someone else can rather take my spot that would be best
Richard, can you attend the other events? It's ok to miss one race. As you are one of the few GT4's I prefer you to stay in the championship.
@Interslice do you agree? It's your call.

Hi Guys. I don't mind if you give the spot to Hape. He will just have to use the GT4 I guess . This might carry on for long or it might be done next week. So there are no guarantees as to how many I can attend. Normally it lasts about 2 weeks to a month. This is now 2 weeks so it could only be halfway or it could be done.
Richard, c

Richard, can you attend the other events? It's ok to miss one race. As you are one of the few GT4's I prefer you to stay in the championship.
@Interslice do you agree? It's your call.

Hi Guys. I don't mind if you give the spot to Hape. He will just have to use the GT4 I guess . This might carry on for long or it might be done next week. So there are no guarantees as to how many I can attend. Normally it lasts about 2 weeks to a month. This is now 2 weeks so it could only be halfway or it could be done.
It's your call, Richard. We can give him the 650s no problem. And we probably will organize more of this kind of championship for which you can join.

Last edited:

Thanks Richard. Hope power is sorted soon!

Yes, see you Wednesday! There's also a test event from me on Tuesday 9th. Maybe have a look if it appeals to you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back