AC RaceDepartment European GT Championship 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Porsche GT4 Cayman please
Thank you
Hi Nikhil,

I'm sorry this is for premium members only. You can read it all in the 1st post of this thread. Also how to become premium.
And we have a full grid so you can only go on the reserve list in case someone drops out.

But if you want to join in the future, keep a look on the events and championships that we organize. Click on the 'AC EVENTS RACING.GP' button on left to see the upcoming ones.

Last edited:
There is a GT3 event up for the same time on sunday :thumbsup: Same track, same conditions just no GT4, so practice server 12 is good to use.

Silly idea perhaps, but would it be fun to do one of these events with "random" weather, so that we don't know the exact conditions beforehand. Perhaps a certain weather forecast or real world weather!

Sounds fun to me but I can totally sympathize if it sounds like hell to others :)

We've had it on our minds, but decided that the variable grip was enough for this one!
Tricky to do weather with GT4 as there is only one tyre compound. Summer and high temps isn't an issue but the cold is. 13C at monza this weekend when I checked!

Silly idea perhaps, but would it be fun to do one of these events with "random" weather, so that we don't know the exact conditions beforehand. Perhaps a certain weather forecast or real world weather!

Sounds fun to me but I can totally sympathize if it sounds like hell to others :)
Oh, please no. The way tire heat is modeled in AC makes random weather a pain in the arse when you're driving a car that tends to heat front and rear tires differently thus giving them different grip. You will often have to prepare at least two different race setups because the car balance is going to be different at different air temps with all other things being equal

Hello all!

Could anybody give me a heads up in using Discord? I have the app on my PC, joined the RD on Discord, but I see a lock on the voice for the Assetto Corsa channel.

What am I missing?

Thank you!

I'm not going to be able to make the final race as it's my birthday and apparently have to celebrate it in a different way!

So it's free for someone else if they want it...
I hope you're gonna have a superb time! Looking forward to race with you soon again, maybe before that race :)
Sorry to hear that Colin! Thanks for letting us know in advance.

@RasmusP The nords stars have aligned for you, if you are free?
Oh-yes-gif.gif

Practice Server #12 is up

Race #5 Nurburgring - Rolling start will only be rolling as far as the bridge after 'Aremberg'

There is a set of traffic light and a marshalls station after fluplatz. We can have full race pace from there.

Screenshot_ks_maserati_gt_mc_gt4_ks_nordschleife_22-11-121-20-35-3.jpg

Screenshot_ks_maserati_gt_mc_gt4_ks_nordschleife_22-11-121-20-33-48.jpg

Specifically the near side of the bridge will be the start line where racing begins.

Screenshot_ks_maserati_gt_mc_gt4_ks_nordschleife_22-11-121-20-34-13.jpg

map.png

Hope you are all having a good holiday :)

Last edited:
I kind of like the rolling start. Certainly not something for the majority of races, but since we've been doing it for all the others so far it would be nice to keep it as a final send off in my opinion.

Fair enough, personally not a fan of it because you already get a long stretched out line before the race even starts. If we would do rolling starts then I'd vastly prefer it if it would be Competizione style, with 80km/h around start finish and then boom, everyone is off. The current style of rolling starts are no fun and just knock off a few minutes of the total race time from my perspective.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back