RACE Remaster

Cars RACE Remaster 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Race Remaster has been updated.

* Updated shaders to latest version.

* Changed ai torqueStab values.

* Various track updates and fixes.

Hi.. Really like the idea.. but I have a Steam install with huge amounts of addons.. and what if I disagree with the changes? I understand that the _O AND _R extensions are important, but what about the many small changes made to other files not included in those directories?

Last edited:
Hi,
After a bit of testing the mod (mainly WTCC 2006 cars & tracks), I found some bugs/errors:
- In Magny-Cours 2006, the BERU banners have flickering/z-fighting (seen from the cockpit in the pit garage).
- In Oschersleben 2006, the STIHL banners found in the finish line "bridge" also have flickering/z-fighting (seen from the cockpit).
- In the 2006 BMW 320i cockpit, you can see the road in a small hole between the windshield and the dashboard (see image below).

Attachments

• capture_2023-09-14_11-48-49.jpg
    capture_2023-09-14_11-48-49.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Does anyone else have random freeze/hangs when changing cars in the selection screen? The cars doesn't load, only "Loading" appears. Also, music keeps playing like normal, but nothing responds, having to Ctrl-Alt-Del to close the game.

Does anyone else have random freeze/hangs when changing cars in the selection screen? The cars doesn't load, only "Loading" appears. Also, music keeps playing like normal, but nothing responds, having to Ctrl-Alt-Del to close the game.
It seems to be an problem in the d3d9 framework that I use to add some settings and effects in the game that sometimes causes this, probably if the car is not loaded fast enough.
This should be solved in the updated framework that I use in the soon to be released update that also adds post processing to the game.

Did a fresh installation but Gamedate folder is missing a lot of content, only 2007/2006 + Extra tracks as well as WTCC 2007/2006 content appear. Any ideas?

Hey, first off thank you for the hardwork. It's much appreciated!

Now I have an issue where I can only select wtcc 06 and wtcc 07 classes. Have I installed the mod wrong perhaps? Cheers

Hi just reinstalled Race07 after years and added this remaster. Eveything is working but, feel absolutely no vertical or lateral forces. Only kerbs or, braking or motor vibration.
T300rs here.
Infortunately i did not test the vanilla installation on track .... so i don`t know if it is even mod related.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back