• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Race On v1.2.0.8 bugs and errors

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Günthar Rowe, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +30
    newer... 1.2.0.13 is higher than 1.2.0.8

2. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +30
    FRAPS not working for me now...

3. Jon Trotter

Jon Trotter

Ratings:
    +0
    I haven't touched the card - so there has never been any overclocking on it.

My powersupply is 620 Watt, its a few years old now so maybe I need something a bit bigger do you think?

(thanks for your suggestions, going to have a read round on the internet):good:

4. Rory Wetherington

Rory Wetherington
    pflynhi Premium

Ratings:
    +69
    i have the same issue with F12 not working after installing Race-on, kinda makes it difficult to take good screenshots, this happens when pausing during a race and going to replay, haven't tried it when loading a replay yet. it's funny that it works when you just pause the game and switch to tv cam.

5. Mike Coleman

Mike Coleman

Ratings:
    +2
    The F12 bug was introduced in the Steam 1.2.0.8 patch. It is not a problem with Race On, but with the version.

Since Race On did not update the game version, the bug is still there.

6. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +30
    yes, I know the F12 bug, but FRAPS stopped working after installing Race On... :(

7. Günthar Rowe

Günthar Rowe

Ratings:
    +30
    Another "bug" maybe, or it might be meant to be this way in Race On Menu. But, under the car make in R07/Evo/STCC it listed the number of models and drivers, but in Race On you get a highlighted white box and no car # or drivers #...

8. Ben Tusting

Ben Tusting

Ratings:
    +133
    this might not be a bug, but you can't restart the masters cars

(you can but it only works the 2nd time you try to start the car)

9. Ben Tusting

Ben Tusting

Ratings:
    +133
    Also there is no Tcam/ Action camera for the Masters

10. GAIAjohan

GAIAjohan

Ratings:
    +274
    Maybe:
    In STCC championship the Dahlgren C30 is replaced by the WTCC C30..
    Might be my version..

11. scca1981

scca1981

Ratings:
    +1
    Will the wheel/tire sizes be fixed for the US Muscle? All cars are massively oversize. The Camaro's correct wheel radius should be 0.364 but you have it as 0.380. The challenger is the same way but even worse as the real life radius is something around 0.352 and you have it as 0.380.

Some other things.... The Camaro and Caddy race versions have the stock interior seats and a race seat. Some of the race versions don't have exterior roll cages. Whats with the ride heights? WAY too high. These aren't 4x4 pick-ups. The Challenger's reverse light is uhh.. reversed(egdod). hmm.. Paint on tow hooks?

I am happy to report though that the IFM cars are just about perfect. Just wish the same quality would have been put into the other cars.

12. Piotr Misiorek

Piotr Misiorek

Ratings:
    +0
    with RaceON installed you can't join server without RaceON installed which is hosting wtcc87 class

quite stupid and annoying bug

13. GAIAjohan

GAIAjohan

Ratings:
    +274
    Have that wrcc87 servers already updated to 1.2.0.13?

That might be the problem.

14. Piotr Misiorek

Piotr Misiorek

Ratings:
    +0
    yes, when server version is different you get clear message about it

15. GAIAjohan

GAIAjohan

Ratings:
    +274
  16. BeForce

BeForce

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Guys,
    Great game, BUT:
    When i start a New championship in WTCC 2008, there are no Seats in the Championship. I can choose one but there are no other Seats in it. I can choose 24 opponents in a championship, not more than that. by a race event ik can choose 31 opponents. but ist still a great game. thnx guys, and remember: "brake on first corners :p"

17. BeForce

BeForce

Ratings:
    +0
    No Seats on Championship 2008

Hey Guys,

Great game, BUT:
    When i start a New championship in WTCC 2008, there are no Seats in the Championship. I can choose one but there are no other Seats in it. I can choose 24 opponents in a championship, not more than that. by a race event ik can choose 31 opponents. but ist still a great game. thnx guys, and remember: "brake on first corners :p"

18. GAIAjohan

GAIAjohan

Ratings:
    +274
    That's a bug yes.
    And the fact 24 in a championship is because some tracks don;'t have more than 25 start spots. Puebla and Curitiba for example.

19. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Ratings:
    +199
    Fraps still doesnt work for me :sad:

20. Paul Storey

Paul Storey

Ratings:
    +0
    When ever I try to join a server with the volvo c30 it boots me as possible cheat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.