Status
Not open for further replies.

Günthar Rowe

True2Life-Racing Designs
Premium
Chevrolet Camaro 2009
- dash needles missing

Dodge Charger SRT8 Super-Bee & Race
- passengers side brake light is less bright than hi-stop and drivers side (not to be confused with the tail light when headlights are on)

Sounds like a heat issue on the card. Have you over clocked the card?

Also i have had one of these cards and i also had a problem with my power supply being too weak. I had to upgrade from 550watt to at least 650 watt.

Fixed it for me.

I haven't touched the card - so there has never been any overclocking on it.

My powersupply is 620 Watt, its a few years old now so maybe I need something a bit bigger do you think?

(thanks for your suggestions, going to have a read round on the internet):good:

i have the same issue with F12 not working after installing Race-on, kinda makes it difficult to take good screenshots, this happens when pausing during a race and going to replay, haven't tried it when loading a replay yet. it's funny that it works when you just pause the game and switch to tv cam.

Another "bug" maybe, or it might be meant to be this way in Race On Menu. But, under the car make in R07/Evo/STCC it listed the number of models and drivers, but in Race On you get a highlighted white box and no car # or drivers #...

Will the wheel/tire sizes be fixed for the US Muscle? All cars are massively oversize. The Camaro's correct wheel radius should be 0.364 but you have it as 0.380. The challenger is the same way but even worse as the real life radius is something around 0.352 and you have it as 0.380.

Some other things.... The Camaro and Caddy race versions have the stock interior seats and a race seat. Some of the race versions don't have exterior roll cages. Whats with the ride heights? WAY too high. These aren't 4x4 pick-ups. The Challenger's reverse light is uhh.. reversed(egdod). hmm.. Paint on tow hooks?

I am happy to report though that the IFM cars are just about perfect. Just wish the same quality would have been put into the other cars.

Hey Guys,
Great game, BUT:
When i start a New championship in WTCC 2008, there are no Seats in the Championship. I can choose one but there are no other Seats in it. I can choose 24 opponents in a championship, not more than that. by a race event ik can choose 31 opponents. but ist still a great game. thnx guys, and remember: "brake on first corners :p"

No Seats on Championship 2008

Hey Guys,

Great game, BUT:
When i start a New championship in WTCC 2008, there are no Seats in the Championship. I can choose one but there are no other Seats in it. I can choose 24 opponents in a championship, not more than that. by a race event ik can choose 31 opponents. but ist still a great game. thnx guys, and remember: "brake on first corners :p"

Hey Guys,

Great game, BUT:
That's a bug yes.
And the fact 24 in a championship is because some tracks don;'t have more than 25 start spots. Puebla and Curitiba for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back