Race Department Forum Racing - Season 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
1596171777214.png

Hello people. Haven't been extremely active on the forums lately but hopefully now I will have some more free time and get some better results. I'm in but team TBA
Maybe you could join @Aidan Keranen at Aston Martin?

I’ll make sure to have everything updated by tomorrow. Once that’s done, I’ll announce the calendar and the starting point of the season.

Right the first and second posts have been updated. You'll see the calendar and the points system over there. I still need the team names and liveries from:
- @rubaru and @Dovi design.

I need your team name before I post the results of the first round. If I don't have your team name by then, your round 1 finishing positions won't be taken into account.

With all of this it's time for the announcement:
The first round can start anywhen from now on. It's time to go racing!

I'll tag the rest of you guys so that you'll be notified:
@Jimlaad43
@Benutzername
@Omer Said
@Aidan Keranen
@oldwolf

Last edited:
Start
The lack of a file attachment was a surprise
The lack of an alert was a surprise, too.
I am watching the thread and missed new posts about 4 or 5 times already in this one, despite always reading the last message. I've now unwatched and watched it again. Haven't had these problems for a long time.

The lack of an alert was a surprise, too.
I am watching the thread and missed new posts about 4 or 5 times already in this one, despite always reading the last message. I've now unwatched and watched it again. Haven't had these problems for a long time.
Oh I got the alert, I just didn't take it seriously enough because I'm used to the race starting on "File attached to the thread" so didn't feel the need to be hasty with it :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back