Race Department Forum Racing - Season 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUURLAGE DOMINATES DOWN UNDER
Lesley Buurlage stunned the opposition with a crushing display in Sydney, showing that his pre-season pace wasn't a fluke. Mishra and Lutz completed the podium, showing that the Sauber and Caterham have the pace to fight the Red Bulls, as Lintner and Sigoulakis had disastrous races further back. It wasn't the greatest result for Aidan Keranen at his home round, but 4th is encouraging for Lotus, who struggled in pre-season testing.
upload_2019-2-1_0-33-28.png

@Lesley Buurlage, a fantastic way to start the season, how do you plan to stay on top for the next round in Thailand?
@Benutzername, don't think we didn't see your spin on the cameras. :sneaky: Was there some contact with @rubaru, or did you just bottle it on your own?
@Dovi design, your team mate has been absent for the second test and now this round. How long will you give @Tim.E to return? Or will you make a switch to Caterham to help them in the Constructors Championship?

Countdown to the next round is live​

Lesley Buurlage stunned the opposition with a crushing display in Sydney, showing that his pre-season pace wasn't a fluke. Mishra and Lutz completed the podium, showing that the Sauber and Caterham have the pace to fight the Red Bulls, as Lintner and Sigoulakis had disastrous races further back. It wasn't the greatest result for Aidan Keranen at his home round, but 4th is encouraging for Lotus, who struggled in pre-season testing.
View attachment 288874
@Lesley Buurlage, a fantastic way to start the season, how do you plan to stay on top for the next round in Thailand?
@Benutzername, don't think we didn't see your spin on the cameras. :sneaky: Was there some contact with @rubaru, or did you just bottle it on your own?
@Dovi design, your team mate has been absent for the second test and now this round. How long will you give @Tim.E to return? Or will you make a switch to Caterham to help them in the Constructors Championship?

Countdown to the next round is live​
Because I'm a very impatient person so I'll join @rubaru at Caterham :D

@Benutzername, don't think we didn't see your spin on the cameras. :sneaky: Was there some contact with @rubaru, or did you just bottle it on your own?​
Wow, what a question. I think the situation was pretty obvious and i am shocked that the stewards did not do anything about it. Felt like he was playing bumper cars or something. That stuff is really dangerous!

Last edited:
Wow, what a question. I think the situation was pretty obvious and i am shocked that the stewards did not do anything about it. Felt like he was playing bumper cars or something. That stuff is really dangerous!
You sure you weren't playing ping pong? Or did he hit you in the rear at turn 2 and then again at turn 3? F*ck sake... F*ck sake..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%