Race Department Forum Racing - Season 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
the one mistake i didn't had to make was made.. i had everything: worn out f5 key, "finish" set up in the ctrl+v, mouse hovering above the post reply button to get the fastest submit possible, and i bloody forget about the post cooldown time :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I was going to say something about "Guys remember the 30 second countdown between posting, you could get screwed over by that", but then I thought nah - let it go and see if anyone screws up. As I pressed post reply I saw your message appear and laughed that someone was going to get screwed by it. I didn't expect it to A: be you and B: you only lost one spot :roflmao:
I would have been at least 2nd...

Look at how long my first message was. Typing on mobile. Hit sent and everyone was fibished already.

Then another period of waiting until beeing able to reply.

Did not really expect the race to start now

Well I am going to class this type of race start a hilarious success.

You can now go back to your lives. Go and eat Breakfast Ben (at 11:38, really?), go to sleep again Jason and enjoy a Sunday without fear anymore. Well done Dovi!

You can now go back to your lives. Go and eat Breakfast Ben (at 11:38, really?), go to sleep again Jason and enjoy a Sunday without fear anymore. Well done Dovi!
more of these, intense stuff xD

my win ratio is plummeting, but hey, podium so far at every race and extending my lead again so i'm all good, though would had liked to win my "home gp"

Don't judge me.
Weekend time = Me time.

Love it

meanwhile in australia
SG-Snoring-Is-No-Laughing-Matter-RM-722x406.jpg

>Log in within 20 of race start
>Oh boy another great finish incoming
>MFW the race start has been announced before and everyone has been hitting F5

Well, still a decent one.

Oh don't worry, I have delved back into the archives and found another race format that might make a comeback.

Let me give you a clue
Bwfore i wrote feature i actually thought about that particular mode.

I read all the threads for the databse i had made some time ago.
That race was just crazy. Please don't do this ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play