Race Department Forum Racing - Season 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
UTZER WINS AT HOME
Ben Utzer took his first win of the season with a commanding victory at the Hockenheimring. The German didn't look back as he left the rest of the grid to argue over the rest of the points. A clearly angered Lesley Buurlage - looking at a second race in a row without a win - rather aggressively pushed the star Lotus driver of Tapio Rinneaho out of the way to steal 2nd place. Caterham occupied 4th and 5th, while the other Red Bull drivers struggled, exacerbated by Lintner's last place finish. Lotus seemed to show that they can only ever get one car on the podium as Keranen and Roach struggled at the back of the field.
upload_2019-2-22_12-29-6.png

@Benutzername, a home victory must be an amazing feeling. Do you have any chance of catching up to Lesley in the championship?
@TTupsi, first podium of the season. Why does the Lotus car seem to either struggle or end up on the podium?
@Márk Lintner @Dovi design both of you have identical finishing records so far this season. Which one of you will get a podium first?

Just to try something different.
The next race will start on Sunday at some time around 10:30am GMT. Be there or be square.

UTZER WINS AT HOME

@Benutzername, a home victory must be an amazing feeling. Do you have any chance of catching up to Lesley in the championship?​
I always had bad performances in my home race. To now finally be able to win a GP in my home country is indeed an amazing feeling - Especially in that manner and against the superb Red Bull car.
Of course i have a chance to catch uo, but i don't think its realistic if nothing goes wrong on Lesleys side. On the other hand it reminds me of the title winning season of Manolis. He dominated the first races but slowly but surely i was able to catch up. Still, Lesley looks even stronger than Manolis did back then.

UTZER WINS AT HOME
Ben Utzer took his first win of the season with a commanding victory at the Hockenheimring. The German didn't look back as he left the rest of the grid to argue over the rest of the points. A clearly angered Lesley Buurlage - looking at a second race in a row without a win - rather aggressively pushed the star Lotus driver of Tapio Rinneaho out of the way to steal 2nd place. Caterham occupied 4th and 5th, while the other Red Bull drivers struggled, exacerbated by Lintner's last place finish. Lotus seemed to show that they can only ever get one car on the podium as Keranen and Roach struggled at the back of the field.
View attachment 292773

@Benutzername, a home victory must be an amazing feeling. Do you have any chance of catching up to Lesley in the championship?
@TTupsi, first podium of the season. Why does the Lotus car seem to either struggle or end up on the podium?
@Márk Lintner @Dovi design both of you have identical finishing records so far this season. Which one of you will get a podium first?

Just to try something different.
The next race will start on Sunday at some time around 10:30am GMT. Be there or be square.
We'll have to wait and see then. hehe

First of all I'm quite flattered to be called a star driver despite being piss-poor before this race. It appears that our car has very limited window where it works well and today was one of those days. I had a great setup, had a strong start to the race and finished well although I lost one position to Lesley. Nevertheless I'm very happy with my speed. Now we just have to work out how to make all cars work well from weekend to weekend, as a whole we haven't been happy with how the season has been unfolding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back