Race #08, Hungary: Post-Race Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF i made a mistake loaded the wrong setup
Then get banned sure i was quicker yes but i did not hurt anyone
After you mentioned your lack of testing before Q1, I assumed your Warmup pace was about you just testing different stint fuel loads before the start. Unfortunately I was wrong.

Your first and second stints were "ok" since I didn't see you hurting anyone's race or holding anyone up. However in the 3rd stint your actions were very bad, and made me wish I had removed you from the server at the first sign of this.

Considering your longtime dedication to FSR, your actions today really shocked me, we'll see what happens post-race.

Im very curious at post race as well since i did not break any rule apart from my own rule which is finish every race. if i started with my Q set with 8ltrs then i would manage 1-2 laps and nobody had to buy tampons here. really how do you think i feel about this.

Im very curious at post race as well since i did not break any rule apart from my own rule which is finish every race. if i started with my Q set with 8ltrs then i would manage 1-2 laps and nobody had to buy tampons here. really how do you think i feel about this.

Well if you have any remorse you should feel embarrassed by interfering with Huis' and Morand's fight once again (actually so much that Morand overtook Huis for the lead purely because of you slowing them both down). Not all rules are written rules, there is something called sportsmanship as well.

There are some things that have to be cleared, why would i start a race with low fuel intentionally? you guys react like your the ones who are having a hard time but see it from a drivers perspective and you will find out im the one who wont score any points, who looks a fool of himself. I did not manage to get into q2 so i went to skype a bit loaded my set and viewed the broadcast, when the race started my rfactor popped up and when i started i noticed my fuel and got %#$&%^& then i decided to just race and fck it. i did not hurt anyones race, i did not give anybody damage or what so ever and i get banned from the server. How do you think i feel about this stuff, this is the first race this season i DONT finish in the points for obvious reasons but still the treatment you guys are giving me is understandable but instead of those angry voices i would rather hear some compasionate words because i feel fckd for my own race, i know i didnt ruin other drivers races by crashing or what so ever, i just decided to race anyway to make the sponsors and the team happy. but please stop putting yourselves into a victims position because you guys are not the victim in this case, i am. I raced more races in fsr than almost everyone of you and still im human, i make mistakes like this and i make mistakes like monaco 2008 when crashing in the warm up lap on POLE. tnx alot guys for the heartwarming words! and the assumes of me ruining a race on purpose :s pat

ps. david, i have a nice paella recipe for you

You were already running 3 seconds faster than anyone else during Warmup, maybe you can fool some average followers who don't know much about the game or FSR, but surely you won't fool me, Patrick. It's pretty clear what you did today.

Should know that I'm a big fan Patrick, but I was very disappointed Montreal!
Obviously, Pat just for the fame has not received any disqualifications (I think I should have).

And this is now the case, it is very pathetic!
and even lying is ... no comment!
If I were the admin, minimum 3 race ban!

You should know that I like Pat but it continues to be a need to realistically look at the facts!

There are some things that have to be cleared, why would i start a race with low fuel intentionally? you guys react like your the ones who are having a hard time but see it from a drivers perspective and you will find out im the one who wont score any points, who looks a fool of himself. I did not manage to get into q2 so i went to skype a bit loaded my set and viewed the broadcast, when the race started my rfactor popped up and when i started i noticed my fuel and got %#$&%^& then i decided to just race and fck it. i did not hurt anyones race, i did not give anybody damage or what so ever and i get banned from the server. How do you think i feel about this stuff, this is the first race this season i DONT finish in the points for obvious reasons but still the treatment you guys are giving me is understandable but instead of those angry voices i would rather hear some compasionate words because i feel fckd for my own race, i know i didnt ruin other drivers races by crashing or what so ever, i just decided to race anyway to make the sponsors and the team happy. but please stop putting yourselves into a victims position because you guys are not the victim in this case, i am. I raced more races in fsr than almost everyone of you and still im human, i make mistakes like this and i make mistakes like monaco 2008 when crashing in the warm up lap on POLE. tnx alot guys for the heartwarming words! and the assumes of me ruining a race on purpose :s pat

ps. david, i have a nice paella recipe for you

It's quite simple to explain. I'm watching the FSR broadcasts now and then, and you just want to be in the spotlight during the broadcast. You're always up there during warm-up followed by failing to reach the same pace during the race. And regarding '' I went to skype blablabla " is totally irrelevant, as you drove during warm-up 3 sec faster than Bono or Morgan which should have given you a clear sign that you were driving with the wrong setup (It's already stupid enough that I need to explan this lmao). And ''I did nothing wrong according to the rules" is total nonsense also. You ruined the battle for the lead multiple times giving Morand the lead on purpose. And actually, we as spectators, and racers are the victims, not you.

Cant understand what was going on suddenly the car was undriveable ...
Never ever had so much understeer :mad:
I guess it was either the incident with Ivar or my moment where I touched the wall pretty hard...
Its a shame anyway as the start and first laps where great.
I tried to push but the car was just finished...

Who says anything about warm up i didnt even use warm up with any race set but to fix a problem with my wheel, i had to change my pedals on my g27 but you guys make your own conclusions, your own truth, i drove into a wall and had damage, no way i would ruin someones race. and to think that you guys do think i would do something like that dissapoint me. i should have just quited the race when i saw my fuel instead of having some fun what its all about.

i feel so bad now cause of the entire race and if i knew this would happen i just would not race in the first place although i have to stick to my point earlier i did not ruin anyones race and the arguments you guys are making arent making me feel better as well, i feel bad enough about this whole thing. i could be wiser to press esc during formation lap but ehm i thought id have some fun anyway. wrong choice, this is not a place for that.

i feel so bad now cause of the entire race and if i knew this would happen i just would not race in the first place although i have to stick to my point earlier i did not ruin anyones race and the arguments you guys are making arent making me feel better as well, i feel bad enough about this whole thing. i could be wiser to press esc during formation lap but ehm i thought id have some fun anyway. wrong choice, this is not a place for that.

What's the point of this, Patrick? You are blatantly lying all the time, it's as easy as download the race replay and see how you were clearly slowing down in front of Huis and Morand, at a point that Bono even lost the lead... Simoncic also was very close to crash with you due to your unrespectful behaviour.

The way you banned Patrick was stupid.. He didn't deserve that ban and such a bad comments above of mine.. Who cares that he had less fuel than normal.. Is there any rule for that? So you don't have permission to ban some driver for that. He wanted to have fun even to know wouldn't finnish and the fact he didn't ruined the race on someone is enough.

Also, I agree with Victor's comment.. This is unacceptable for simracing, will be understandable if we are racing for millions dollars to let the main team to progress, will be understandable if Sister team drivers are on different strategy from main team and then would agree to let the main driver. I would never make a decision to let some of my teammates because of team orders or what ever they are.. I will let him only if he has faster pace than me or we are on different strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back