Race #08, Hungary: Post-Race Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Patrick, you have driven very questionably lately, especially in Canada. But I have to agree with the guys above, you are the most experienced driver in FSR history. I fail to believe that you purely "loaded the wrong setup". If you had, you would have noticed it during the 10 minutes you had for warmup.

If there's one thing the hierachy definitely is not, it's stupid. And neither are we.

I don't know if Patrick damaged the reputation of FSR but for me GT Omega and Precision did it. Both GT Omega cars let Huis and then van Starkenburg held Morand terribly and obviously on purpose.

Ofc they did, thats part of racing. If it was Morgan passing ash cars it would be the same situation, letting morgan go easy and trying to hold up pm's. Nothing wrong there. :)

Ofc they did, thats part of racing. If it was Morgan passing ash cars it would be the same situation, letting morgan go easy and trying to hold up pm's. Nothing wrong there. :)
Well I'm watching FSR for too long and I see more cars holding up Morand than letting him pass easily. Honestly for me this is ugly. In football sister teams are not allowed and I'm pretty sure this is called simulative play :D

I can agree with this. As long as those who are in front of the car they are intending to "hold up" are not doing it in a way that would be deemed wrong or illegal (i.e. failing to leave enough room, weaving, forcing another car off track on purpose) then technically it's acceptable.

There are some things that have to be cleared, why would i start a race with low fuel intentionally? you guys react like your the ones who are having a hard time but see it from a drivers perspective and you will find out im the one who wont score any points, who looks a fool of himself. I did not manage to get into q2 so i went to skype a bit loaded my set and viewed the broadcast, when the race started my rfactor popped up and when i started i noticed my fuel and got %#$&%^& then i decided to just race and fck it. i did not hurt anyones race, i did not give anybody damage or what so ever and i get banned from the server. How do you think i feel about this stuff, this is the first race this season i DONT finish in the points for obvious reasons but still the treatment you guys are giving me is understandable but instead of those angry voices i would rather hear some compasionate words because i feel fckd for my own race, i know i didnt ruin other drivers races by crashing or what so ever, i just decided to race anyway to make the sponsors and the team happy. but please stop putting yourselves into a victims position because you guys are not the victim in this case, i am. I raced more races in fsr than almost everyone of you and still im human, i make mistakes like this and i make mistakes like monaco 2008 when crashing in the warm up lap on POLE. tnx alot guys for the heartwarming words! and the assumes of me ruining a race on purpose :s pat

ps. david, i have a nice paella recipe for you

Well I'm watching FSR for too long and I see more cars holding up Morand than letting him pass easily. Honestly for me this is ugly. In football sister teams are not allowed and I'm pretty sure this is called simulative play :D

GT Omega Racing is sister team to Precision, the same way as Torro Rosso is to Red Bull. Such a move is common practice but I understand it might be confusing for new spectators since the team names are different.

There are some things that have to be cleared, why would i start a race with low fuel intentionally? you guys react like your the ones who are having a hard time but see it from a drivers perspective and you will find out im the one who wont score any points, who looks a fool of himself. I did not manage to get into q2 so i went to skype a bit loaded my set and viewed the broadcast, when the race started my rfactor popped up and when i started i noticed my fuel and got %#$&%^& then i decided to just race and fck it. i did not hurt anyones race, i did not give anybody damage or what so ever and i get banned from the server. How do you think i feel about this stuff, this is the first race this season i DONT finish in the points for obvious reasons but still the treatment you guys are giving me is understandable but instead of those angry voices i would rather hear some compasionate words because i feel fckd for my own race, i know i didnt ruin other drivers races by crashing or what so ever, i just decided to race anyway to make the sponsors and the team happy. but please stop putting yourselves into a victims position because you guys are not the victim in this case, i am. I raced more races in fsr than almost everyone of you and still im human, i make mistakes like this and i make mistakes like monaco 2008 when crashing in the warm up lap on POLE. tnx alot guys for the heartwarming words! and the assumes of me ruining a race on purpose :s pat

ps. david, i have a nice paella recipe for you

It would put this leagues reputation in much worse state if they was to ban you from races for this, along with the other teams doing nasty tactics, I don't see the big issue here from Patrick, I think other actions will damage the reputation more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%