RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Race 1 didn't go too badly, i nudged @Peter Ell into turn 1 on lap 1 but thankfully he kept it going in the right direction and ended up finishing 3rd. After that, I slipped back a few laps in after a turn 1 overshoot and spent most of the race 10 seconds ahead of 5th and 10 seconds behind 3rd. Lonely 4th.

Race 2 I got off the line well and tried to stay high. Into turn 1 @Reggie Blain nudged @Nelson Ullinskey into me and we all span, A lap later i missed my braking point into turn 1 and slipped back. Then followed many other slip ups and eventually I spun into the wall at turn 4 after losing concentration and interest. DNF.

Quali: 4th, 1.3s faster than my best in practice :O_o:

Race 1: Standing starts on banking suck. And I ran wide in turn 1, dropping to the back. Still, made a few places back through others' mistakes, and then put a move on @Dennis Phelan into turn 1 on the last lap. Held on to finish 5th.

Race 2: Standing starts on banking suck. And I got caught out by a Chevy parked across the track :( Anyway, ended up 8th. Caught and passed @Reggie Blain Snr into turn 1 about halfway through (?), and managed to pressure @EireGreen™ into a mistake to take 6th. And thanks to @Nelson Ullinskey being a bit liberal with track limits on the back straight (wouldn't have caught you anyway I think ;)), that's where I finished.

Our second "fast track", quite interesting as sometimes all you can do is sit and wait, oh the agony!

I put a good lap in for quali on race fuel, very happy.

R1: L1 into the second horseshoe I took the right hand option not realizing there were four cars lined up and didn't brake in time taking Nelson and Snr out, Ah but a great race developed in the back with Dave and Michael, lasting the entire race so I'd say that one was a really good one with bumping, passing all the way!

R2: Was more of a hang on until the fast guys passed. After giving Aaron a bit of trouble there was Peter, Reg and Nelson all looking to take pieces of me. I tired to give a good fight to all but I am just an old man :inlove: doing his best.

@Nelson Ullinskey, Looks like we need to send you to a driving school hmmmmm, maybe one in Simberia for purposely going over the track boundries :cry: :roflmao:

Considering my internet connection's remaining unstable... rather unlikely.
ISP's no help so far, so I'll go ahead and reinstall my machine after this post to clear up any issues on my side - might hop on tomorrow to see how it works out.

If you want to see how other RD members have designed their cars, feel free to download & install the RaceDepartment Race07 skinpack (v201505):

For more information on the pack and how to get your car added, see this topic.

As pointed out in the other topic(s), my connection's beyond usable ATM, so we'll see.

If you want to see how other RD members have designed their cars, feel free to download & install the RaceDepartment Race07 skinpack (v201505):

For more information on the pack and how to get your car added, see this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes