RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Wow, most everyone had a nice race, could that be because there was so much time spent on setups?

I had a great car, not perfect but loved it. A couple of mistakes on quali laps but where I expected to be in this crowd.

Amazingly I got a fantastic start but was in the wrong place at T1 so a few got by. All was good until I think L2, and I spun coming out of the barrel turn because I ate too much curb! Back on after everyone went by and worked back up to Michel. A very aggressive move on my part at the end of the back straight had me knocking him off so I had to chase him down again. An off by him at the last corners had me by and oh too many seconds between me and Alex, 4-15 and pretty steady. I kept pressing as hard as I could, a fastest lap and a few slight mistakes but could not close the gap even with Alex running low on fuel.

It was good to see so many cars out on track creating traffic during practice! Certainly the racing was good because of that!

Thanks to all for coming out. Don't forget that we're down to the last day of the Time Trial at Machwerk in the Retro cars, get our laps in! That event will run next week with a different track and a different car, enjoy!

Raceday ends for me on lap 2 between turns 5 and 6 with Campbell sideways and no where to go.
14620580934_6c84b20a1c_c.jpg

Last edited:
What a fun race!:confused::roflmao::D Grabbed pole easily, and had the race pace to back it up. However, a few spins sent me backwards and I found myself going on the offense instead of playing defense :ninja:. Had a really fun time catching and passing everyone, I only wish that I did not spin out @Radek Bialek :unsure::(. These cars are hard to control or something, so I was able to get up to second :ninja:. Stig Bidstrup seemed to be losing time rapidly, so I feel I could have won if I had one more lap! :sneaky:

Congratulations, @Stig Bidstrup for the win! Well deserved win, it seemed like survival of the fittest today. :thumbsup:

Also, I want to apologize to anyone whom I may have touched when overtaking. I feel I was a little over aggressive at times, so I sincerely apologize if my driving inconvenienced anyone. :coffee:

Hello Dennis ! I have improved my lap time twice since last night.
This is something that would you post it on the thread or it's not count because
i had the same car?
I ask because i haven't seen any new records yet.

Thanks ...

Yves nice to meet you at least in this track, and thanks for your answer. I know for the time difference and agree with Dennis for that he had told for this event, and equally agree for the suspense to conceal the lap times. Βut I think in my humble opinion that the last day should have more informations in the day for lap times just having time to react.

Thanks and sorry for this inconvenience... (and for my English)

I try to post as often as I can. Whenever someone is on the server, I do not want to retrieve the file. I can only access the server when no other staff is on it. It's also used for Asseto Corsa and GSC.

I wanted to post times often early in the trials and wanted to do that all along but I'm not here all day long so it happens like it happens. I'll try to refresh as often as possible in this last day.

. Stig Bidstrup seemed to be losing time rapidly, so I feel I could have won if I had one more lap! :sneaky:

somewhere in lap 16 I could see if I keept the pace I would run out of FUEL before the flag
so I startet to short shift the engine and only opened up for full throttle when you got to close.
so for 1.5 laps my eyes where glued to the fuel gauge and the Car behind counter....see video
Live onboard recording HD 1080p

Video 2 I had a nice figth with @Björn Golda in the opening laps....see video
Live onboard recording 1080p....and give the volume a tad up..

Stig Bidstrup

Great format for guys like me who haven't much time. Thanks Dennis!

Unfortunately I do not own this expansion pack. Is this format running every week, so there's a chance for me to find an event with a stock Race07 car or a mod car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back