R3E: New GTO Class Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium

23725679024_241a1f2685_k.jpg

Sector3 Studios have sneakily added some new images of yet to be released GTO class vehicles to their official Flickr account album, increasing speculation that new content release cant be far away.

As revealed in our exclusive interview with Sector3 back in 2015, the GTO class is set to be lavished with new physics and car models in the coming months and these latest screenshots indicate that a release might not be as far away as first imagined. The latest images reveal a Ford Mustang and Nissan in various historic liveries to be added to the class - currently containing only the immense Audi 90 Quattro GTO.

Additionally the new class should also include an update to the latest physics currently being implemented across the game in separate stages.

No further information is presently available, however RaceDepartment will continue to monitor the progress of this content and keep you up to date on all the latest news as it becomes available.

While you wait, why not try out the RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club and sample some of the other fine vehicles on offer in R3E?

1.jpg gto 2.jpg gto 3.jpg gto 4.png gto 5.jpg

Excited about the latest previews? Leave your comments below!

Last edited by a moderator:
We could be waiting a while, I certainly won't be holding my breath waiting for an explanation, S3 don't seem to be very up front when it comes to admitting the truth about RRE's flaws. Personally I would think that S3 already knew about the physics issue, after all they built the game.
As far as buying the GTO's are concerned, not a chance, Ive spent enough on Racerooms emulator.

They were unaware of the physics issue because there basically aren't enough people playing the game on a competitive level to begin with, and the ones that DO find little tricks here and there often keep quiet about them to retain the competitive advantage. This is really common in iRacing. We'd be running a new article each week on PRC about iRacing setup exploits, but since one of our guys is literally paid to build setups for a PEAK Anti-Freeze Series team, we have to keep quiet so him and his driver can win races.

Expect a fix when they roll out the next GT3 car. I have no idea the ETA on this. Thing is, the exploit is on more than just GT3 cars, and it's more than just the rear wing being problematic. So from the way I'm seeing it, there might not ever be a fix.

Expect a fix when they roll out the next GT3 car. I have no idea the ETA on this. Thing is, the exploit is on more than just GT3 cars, and it's more than just the rear wing being problematic. So from the way I'm seeing it, there might not ever be a fix.

This is just another disappointing aspect of S3S/Raceroom AG.
Why do we have to wait for a fix, if a fix is even possible. ISI or Kunos would of been onto this like wildfire, but not S3. Their going to wait till their next GT3 offering hits the virtual tarmac and Raceroom store, not good enough IMO, and does this mean all future releases from S3 will have the same physics flaws?
Simmers have paid out huge amounts to LEASE raceroom content and yet the dev can't/won't prioritize a fix for a major physics flaw that affects potentially 70% of the cars, where's the loyalty to the thousands that financially support Raceroom/S3S without question by buying everything they release.

I know many will condemn my comments, and yes Ive been bashing Raceroom AG/S3S for it's blatant greed for sometime now, but this is just another example of it IMO.

Cheers

That was black Friday & its was limited to the first 500 people , I messed up there having spent almost that amount only two day's before. Ho well win some loose some.
That limited offer was a huge "kick in the guts" for all those who have paid full prices for their access to RRE content, I guess the 49.95euro price from Black Friday is the true worth of RRE.

That limited offer was a huge "kick in the guts" for all those who have paid full prices for their access to RRE content, I guess the 49.95euro price from Black Friday is the true worth of RRE.
Speak for yourself and not behalf of others, I owned all content (except for a few liveries) and to me the sale was not a "kick in the guts", I thought it was awesome to see so many pick up new content and hopefully join some races.

Agreed, many of us have paid more like £60-90 maybe more on this thing and that really was a kick in the ass. Gawd knows how their incredible discount system works though. We are stupid.

• Deleted member 130869

They were unaware of the physics issue because there basically aren't enough people playing the game on a competitive level to begin with, and the ones that DO find little tricks here and there often keep quiet about them to retain the competitive advantage.

Or some of us who did try, found it weird, tried others content (on the free trial stuff) and found it weird, just never bothered because so few people are interested in the game itself. Not discrediting the point on setup advantage, I try to share what I learn in my league but it's definitely not a 2-way street.

• Deleted member 130869

Agreed, many of us have paid more like £60-90 maybe more on this thing and that really was a kick in the ass. Gawd knows how their incredible discount system works though. We are stupid.

The limited offer took so long to run out, not enough people interested. If you have content then you want people to buy the thing

• Deleted member 130869

Wrong, it sold out on the first day and then they extended it for the whole weekend and got rid of lots. Most of us were glad to see more people playing, yes it was a bit frustrating but it is what it is.

Wasn't it the 500 codes? If so then I was right, that thing took several days.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back