R3E: New GTO Class Previews

Paul Jeffrey

Premium

23725679024_241a1f2685_k.jpg

Sector3 Studios have sneakily added some new images of yet to be released GTO class vehicles to their official Flickr account album, increasing speculation that new content release cant be far away.

As revealed in our exclusive interview with Sector3 back in 2015, the GTO class is set to be lavished with new physics and car models in the coming months and these latest screenshots indicate that a release might not be as far away as first imagined. The latest images reveal a Ford Mustang and Nissan in various historic liveries to be added to the class - currently containing only the immense Audi 90 Quattro GTO.

Additionally the new class should also include an update to the latest physics currently being implemented across the game in separate stages.

No further information is presently available, however RaceDepartment will continue to monitor the progress of this content and keep you up to date on all the latest news as it becomes available.

While you wait, why not try out the RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club and sample some of the other fine vehicles on offer in R3E?

1.jpg gto 2.jpg gto 3.jpg gto 4.png gto 5.jpg

Excited about the latest previews? Leave your comments below!

Last edited by a moderator:
All I want is consistent physics across the whole inventory of cars, I'm not even sure what is running the latest physics package and what isn't, is there an official list anywhere showing this info?

Physics update yay this is a buzzworld now in simracing community. '-.-

DTM 15
All ADAC GT Masters and GTR3 content
BMW M1 Procar
Silhoette and Prototype classes
FR2

...don't quote me on that though.

Well yeah I just did it.

..and the acquila

u sure about proto class vo.. im not sure james.

All these was yay physics update.
Well when wtcc2014 was released they said physics update. And they said this basically every car release.
So I think only the ancient content is not updated like the wtcc2013.

ooooo ... finaly some stick shifted cars on new physics ...thanks

Well when wtcc2014 was released they said physics update. And they said this basically every car release.
I don`t think that wtcc14 is on latest iteration of physics .. at least not that one that fixed FFB ... they said that wtcc15 will be on new physics so my guess is 14 is not

WTCC 2014 is already on the latest physics. The '15 iteration will contain new updated physics and that will eventually be translated to the '14 version and possibly the '13 will have either the current latest physics version or the '15 version one.

WTCC 2014 is already on the latest physics. The '15 iteration will contain new updated physics and that will eventually be translated to the '14 version and possibly the '13 will have either the current latest physics version or the '15 version one.
are you sure ? cause there is no info about it in that patch note (when GTR3 physics update was released) not in later updates .. there is newer physics than in wtcc13 but it could be different from the most recent version, that affected FFB in positive way .. FFB is still floaty not really enjoyable (compared to updated cars) .. I might be wrong but I was racing WTCC14 yesterday and it wasn`t good experience in terms of FFB
they also stated that they find WTCC racer to help improve physics for WTCC15 ...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 393 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 263 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 253 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 184 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 313 13.0%