R3E Dashboards and In-Game widgets

Stefan Mizzi submitted a new resource:

R3E Web Dashboards - R3E Web Dashboards

Hi :) I have developed a simple web dashboard for myself and thought of sharing it with you. Not sure if you'll find it useful as unless you have an extra monitor, tablet or mobile, this wont be of much use.

But anyways, this web dashboard can be access from any of your devices as long as it is on the same WIFI or you are using your external IP.

Requirements:
Windows and .NET 4..5

Install:
See attached file to this post

Log:...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks again
I did have it on full screen and all the up are correct and same WiFi. Thanks.for taking the time to answer and try to help.
Gonna have to donate a beer for your time.
Thanks again,
Good day and happy racing

Is not working in any of my android devices, I put the same ip address than my pc (work perfectly in a second monitor) but in my android just open the screen widget but with out any data.
What I'm doing bad?

Is not working in any of my android devices, I put the same ip address than my pc (work perfectly in a second monitor) but in my android just open the screen widget but with out any data.
What I'm doing bad?

Was your android on the same network/wifi? Did you try it with chrome? Also make sure that port is the same not just IP.

At times, you might need to hit F5/refresh browser

Thanks Stefan :)

So I just tested it and it works fine. Whats not working for you?

test.JPG

Hi @Stefan Mizzi,
The dashboard is not initiating when AC starts. Please see attached. It works with Raceroom but not with Assetto Corsa. Any idea what might cause this? Not sure where to begin troubleshooting.

Attachments

• file.png
    file.png
    847.7 KB · Views: 239
Hi @Stefan Mizzi,
The dashboard is not initiating when AC starts. Please see attached. It works with Raceroom but not with Assetto Corsa. Any idea what might cause this? Not sure where to begin troubleshooting.

Hi mate,

Two things:

1. Have you installed the AC Plugins?
upload_2017-1-5_8-36-59.png

2. Did you enable the plugin from inside the game?
Im not home so cannot get an image. But somewhere in settings you need to enable the plugins

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%