R3E Dashboards and In-Game widgets

Stefan Mizzi submitted a new resource:

R3E Web Dashboards - R3E Web Dashboards

Hi :) I have developed a simple web dashboard for myself and thought of sharing it with you. Not sure if you'll find it useful as unless you have an extra monitor, tablet or mobile, this wont be of much use.

But anyways, this web dashboard can be access from any of your devices as long as it is on the same WIFI or you are using your external IP.

Requirements:
Windows and .NET 4..5

Install:
See attached file to this post

Log:...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this Stefan, works great for me. Any chance you could do a selectable screen just showing the tyre info only? Big tyre display with wear, temps etc and laps to go? Be really appreciated.

regards
Andy:thumbsup:

Stefan Mizzi updated R3E Web Dashboards with a new update entry:

R3E Dashboard and In-game widgets

Added In-game widgets and some bugs and fixes

3026-89060eec2dba288fda345152e229be90.jpg

View attachment 101665

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks Stefan. Fantastic work. Any chance one with a countdown in Race time to go?

Cheers
Andy

You're welcome Andy :) There is the "Remaining time" widget which indicates the time remaining for the session to end. Not sure if this is what you mean.

Also note that now you can create your own dashboards from the available widgets. This is found in menu "Create Custom Dashboard". I'll post a video when I can to show how this works and I'm also improving it, like choosing background, text color etc.

1. Go to http://dash.proracing.club/ and launch dashbaord

2. Go to "Create Custom Dashboard"
3359-163fecc2cb0bf8358cfbd921d4238769.jpg

3. Choose the widget/s you want by just clicking on them
3360-8cdcf159a972c94c22bf0672d5f8e907.jpg

4. Move the widgets to the place you want them to be and resize the black background by grabbing the bottom right corner to the size you want. Put a name to your widget and Save it. Now you have it in the list too and in "My Custom Widgets" Dashboard or open it from "My Custom Dashboard"
3361-4c379c8245dd784675936be1a15377e4.jpg

Stefan Mizzi updated R3E Dashboards and In-Game widgets with a new update entry:

ProRacing Dashboard v1.5.9.6

IMPORTANT: DELETE ALL FILES OF YOUR CURRENT VERSION BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS!

I have realized that the last version here was quite old and thus not working properly with the latest web updates...

So I uploaded the latest version here. With this version, you will get auto updates alerts and thus wont need to worry about keeping the app up to date yourself.

The update logs can be checked here:
http://dash.proracing.club/updatelog.html

Cheers
Stefan

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey..wanted to try this, but i get a error message on launch on win7 64bit+net 4.5.2

the big menu appears together with a popup with this error.

Code:
Anwendung: ProRacingDash.exe
Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319
Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.
Ausnahmeinformationen: System.InvalidCastException
Stapel:
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(System.Windows.Forms.Control, System.Delegate, System.Object[], Boolean)
   bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(System.Delegate, System.Object[])
   bei R3EDashboard.MainForm.InitializeObjects()
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

hey stefan..nope, first time install ....i guess :rolleyes:... really can't recon if i've downloaded and installed it once for an other game, but that must've been years ago. any registry leftovers you mean?!

Folder was new ,tried to delete it and install new and update/repair all my microsoft-stuff like msxml, vb and such, but always the same error.

btw: tried to uninstall via ccleaner and it says the file or path doesn't exist but it's installed@default C:\Program Files (x86)\ProRacing Dashboard Installer

bot no uninstall.exe, just a uninstall.ini....maybe the installer is faulty?!

Last edited:
great, works with this version :)

just gave it a short try .... the widgets i placed where i wanted them, ticked the auto-startup and autostart-widgets in menu, but closing all widgets plus the .exe and restarting the .exe, the widgets don't appear again (fullscreen was set to off).

and my taskmanager was full of some cefSharp.Browsersubprocess.exe though the .exe is closed.

those finished dashboard layouts look cool, but they are only for the browser?

great, works with this version :)

just gave it a short try .... the widgets i placed where i wanted them, ticked the auto-startup and autostart-widgets in menu, but closing all widgets plus the .exe and restarting the .exe, the widgets don't appear again (fullscreen was set to off).

and my taskmanager was full of some cefSharp.Browsersubprocess.exe though the .exe is closed.

those finished dashboard layouts look cool, but they are only for the browser?

Thanks for testing it, so I managed to find the bug then. The in-game widgets were more of an experiment really as they do not really work very well within the games. People not very keen to use them as they might affect your FPS so I did not really give them much importance. You mean dont show with the game open or closed? Maybe they were hidden? Also, of listener not started or game not started they will be almost invisible....they are a bit tricky to use.

Yes, the layouts are designed to work in any browser on any device. So you can use the dashboard on your mobile, table or pc screen. You can also design a dashboard and open it into a widget and like this it because a windows app.

Cheers
Stefan

....k, i managed to do a own dashboard as widget with your new .9.8. version.
dashboard.jpg

the widget-startup doesn't work (still), the game is opened, i launch the .exe and the listener starts, the widget gets loaded, but is invisible, with no data.

while editing i could not save a custom dashboard-widget, with an embedded "blue fuel-logo", your main programm says "widget could not be retreived". the same thing, if i change the size or color of the speed/gear widgets. otherwise leaving those stuff@default size/color, my edited dashboard-widget works (but only as manual loading).
The speedo widgets do not work at all, they have no data.

i created a dashboard-widget that i place@right sidebar, could this position be remembered?!!?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.1%