R3E Dashboards and In-Game widgets

Stefan Mizzi submitted a new resource:

R3E Web Dashboards - R3E Web Dashboards

Hi :) I have developed a simple web dashboard for myself and thought of sharing it with you. Not sure if you'll find it useful as unless you have an extra monitor, tablet or mobile, this wont be of much use.

But anyways, this web dashboard can be access from any of your devices as long as it is on the same WIFI or you are using your external IP.

Requirements:
Windows and .NET 4..5

Install:
See attached file to this post

Log:...

Read more about this resource...

When coming off the pits are my brakes really at 500 Celsius? Or is that a bug? It starts off at 500C and goes down.. Some sort of Tyre blankets for the brakes used by the game perhaps?

If you could also explain a bit the way the tyre wear is showing that'd be great as I don't understand it at all. It ticks down from 999% but once it hits 0% it resets back to 999%...

When coming off the pits are my brakes really at 500 Celsius? Or is that a bug? It starts off at 500C and goes down.. Some sort of Tyre blankets for the brakes used by the game perhaps?

If you could also explain a bit the way the tyre wear is showing that'd be great as I don't understand it at all. It ticks down from 999% but once it hits 0% it resets back to 999%...

Which game and car was it?

And what about the way it shows tires wear, is that from their API too?

Edit: Oh well, the last update screwed up everything now nothing shows on the overlays..

Yep, everything is from their API. I show data as they send it.

Sorry about the overlays, I just cleared the server cache, should be ok now....

Edit: Regarding tires in Raceroom, you're right, I now see the issue. Will fix this asap.

Last edited:
I just checked re brakes, they look normal to me...are you using Metric or Imperial?

brakes.PNG

Ciao Stefan, complimenti per il tuo bellissimo lavoro che hai fatto. Funziona tutto benissimo, io lo uso sia in RFactor 2 che su Raceroom, solo che nelle vecchie versioni, sui widget in gioco c'era il segno + e - con cui si può ridimensionare la grandezza dei widget, ora invece non più. Anche se vado a rimpicciolire la finestra del widget al suo interno i simboli rimangono dempre grandi. C'è un modo per risolvere questo?

Ciao Stefan, complimenti per il tuo bellissimo lavoro che hai fatto. Funziona tutto benissimo, io lo uso sia in RFactor 2 che su Raceroom, solo che nelle vecchie versioni, sui widget in gioco c'era il segno + e - con cui si può ridimensionare la grandezza dei widget, ora invece non più. Anche se vado a rimpicciolire la finestra del widget al suo interno i simboli rimangono dempre grandi. C'è un modo per risolvere questo?
English here please.:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years