Quadra V-Tech (Turbo R)

Cars Quadra V-Tech (Turbo R) 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
oclynx submitted a new resource:

Quadra V-Tech (Turbo R) - The halo car from Cyberpunk 2077

The Quadra V-Tech, or Turbo R, is a fictional car from Cyberpunk 2077.

As of the release of this mod, the game is yet to be released and I interpreted it's features and performance aspects in my own way.

The powertrain is a hybrid between a high revving turbocharged combustion engine and electric motors with energy recovery system. that are. The electric system is not limited by today's real world technology and activates in two different situations...

Read more about this resource...

Some people are having problems trying to launch the mod, with Content Manager. If you experience the same, please let me know what error pops up for you. You can get in touch in my discord, if you prefer (not family friendly environment, but, please, be respectful): https://discord.gg/pUhd6hc my username there is "Matheus Nolli".

I don't know, if that you idea behind the car, but when it moving in Cyberpunk 2077 like in AC, it will with two points the best game this year.

At first, i try it with a little clean driving, but the car are a beast and then i feel the 4 wheel drive. I think, we will see that car more in the drift scene.

Hope you work on it and what are the real idea? An nice driving car? There are you faar away, but it makes very much fun and i love it ;-)

• Deleted member 223075

Any plans to add a cockpit?

Because he don't make any 3d model i doubt he can modelise an entire cockpit

He jsut buy the 3d model and covnerted it to AC

Also the model have an huge amount of polygons

I don't know, if that you idea behind the car, but when it moving in Cyberpunk 2077 like in AC, it will with two points the best game this year.

At first, i try it with a little clean driving, but the car are a beast and then i feel the 4 wheel drive. I think, we will see that car more in the drift scene.

Hope you work on it and what are the real idea? An nice driving car? There are you faar away, but it makes very much fun and i love it ;-)

I think the idea is super high speed driving and 4 wheel drifts, just like you did. Not really a circuit racer.

A new Cyberpunk trailer revealed more under-the-hood info about this car... maybe update it according to the specs here?
1603090845334.png

Last edited:
oclynx updated Quadra V-Tech (Turbo R) with a new update entry:

Huge physics overhaul.

v1.3 - huge physics overhaul

I collected a lot of feedback from the community and summarized your main complaints and opinions, together with some already know issues, into the list below.

1) Worked on for v1.3:
1.1) improve force feedback by making it smoother, rattle less, more communicative of the front tires grip condition and by offering more predictable self aligning torque while drifting;
1.2) improve the car's ability to handle road bumps and small jumps, specially...

Read the rest of this update entry...

oclynx updated Quadra V-Tech (Turbo R) with a new update entry:

Huge physics overhaul.

v1.3 - huge physics overhaul

I collected a lot of feedback from the community and summarized your main complaints and opinions, together with some already know issues, into the list below.

1) Worked on for v1.3:
1.1) improve force feedback by making it smoother, rattle less, more communicative of the front tires grip condition and by offering more predictable self aligning torque while drifting;
1.2) improve the car's ability to handle road bumps and small jumps, specially...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I've seen some people interested in drifting the car but struggling to do so. If you're one of them, I've written some tips on how you can do it in the description of the following video:

Have fun! :]

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back