pureREALISM PP-Filter

Misc pureREALISM PP-Filter 8.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, thanks for the awesome work. I can see the effort in documenting everything, it's great. I wonder what are theses changes compared to PP pureEYE, I've looked at the changelog but there's not much. Could you please tell us what motivated you and what's better compared to pureEYE, please? I can "feel" a difference but I can't tell why exactly.
Basically toning down the colors and sun to more realistic.

Hey, can you explain what do i have to uninstall/delete? I deleted the files that would get replaced, but after i installed this i have black sky only and track doesnt get wet ect.
I haven't encountered this problem yet.
To uninstall On top..go to Content > Mods > Then click on Filter > Press disable > Then on the left side > right click on the filter and delete.

Thanks for the update, 7.4 used to be my go to filter. Still like the color in 7.5. Now however nights are way too bright for my taste, had to adjust black level via pure all the way down and they still look too bright. Did a comparison with another filter so hopefully you can tell what I mean.

EDIT: I apologize, other tracks work fine, seems to be a problem specific to this Le Mans version (sx-lemans with Pyyer ext).

Attachments

• PureRealism.jpg
    PureRealism.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 54
  • RealityFilter.jpg
    RealityFilter.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Thanks for the update, 7.4 used to be my go to filter. Still like the color in 7.5. Now however nights are way too bright for my taste, had to adjust black level via pure all the way down and they still look too bright. Did a comparison with another filter so hopefully you can tell what I mean.

EDIT: I apologize, other tracks work fine, seems to be a problem specific to this Le Mans version (sx-lemans with Pyyer ext).
You can adjust to your liking.. no worries✨

Do you think you'll be able to get the changes to pure_config and pure_weather without the need to overwrite the global pure default settings in the future, mabye Peter could append those seperately like for PPFs too ?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.0%