proTyres

Apps proTyres 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jens Roos updated proTyres with a new update entry:

PitBoard sign, new display mode and fixes

v1.3.2 170531
- optional PitBoard with compound summary, session display modes None, NewTyre, NewCompound, PitLane, closes when leaving pitlane
- optional EXTEND display mode without wear bars, when active, all dirt levels is shown in eol bar, selection or filter can be set by INI
- optional text scale, range 0.5-1.5, font scale is applied after app scale, min size is still standard 10px
- standard backgrounds and graphic details updated
- debugWindow resources not loaded by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hi jens i'm having this issue:
"object has no attribute" so the app will not show anything, no tyre temps, no pressure, nothing
so i checked last pages and i saw that i miss a file in the lib folder which is the protyres.ini files.
the things is that i just installed the app and this is the first version i use.
i dunno what to do
for now thanks for reading this and have a great day

and the screen

Attachments

• 20170603174937_1.jpg
    20170603174937_1.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 183
Another app before protyres has loaded an older siminfo_py and python seems to share that info sometimes.

Untick all other apps before and protyres should work (otherwise untick everyone)

Then tick them in one by one, when protyres stops working, return app name and i can check but most likley you can uodate siminfo on that app and both will work

Jens Roos updated proTyres with a new update entry:

New optional slip indicator during braking

v1.3.4 170720
- optional three level brake slip/lockup indicator min/mid/high (yellow/orange/red) with session based sensitive levels (Off/Low/Medium/High) and different modes (Off/Direct/Delayed), update rate 30Hz
- config_readme.txt and app description updated in Overview

Archive contains no INI files so no personal settings are overwritten.
(new settings created after first start for existing app users)

View attachment 202824

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have noted that the tyre slip indicator will not work on v7 tyre model (I only have one mod car still using that, and could be an old version).

If you still using an mod car with v7 tyres and really would like indicator to work, post here or pm me and there will be support for it in next release.
(but in the long run, all cars will have v10 tyre model)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.