proTyres

Apps proTyres 2.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I extracted the ini&lut files from the data.acd file using QuickBMS and copied them into the ...\assettocorsa\apps\python\proTyres\cars_mod\nagp_audi_r8_lms_gt\ folder, but for some reason the tyres.in file is mangled:

In fact, ALL files in the data folder are mangled. Any idea why?

There is no need to extract the files yourself, please use the ini&lut pack provided by B-RIDDICK, you find it for the audi here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2P8YTKOyGSLQzlQVlRXbXhqOHc

(all nagp cars are here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2P8YTKOyGSLY2R2Vm5YN195ckk)

Thanks for the ini&lut pack. Do we know if this is from the latest mod for NAGP Season 32? The cars change every season, so it's imperative that this is the latest.

Thanks for the ini&lut pack. Do we know if this is from the latest mod for NAGP Season 32? The cars change every season, so it's imperative that this is the latest.

It is B-RIDDICK that has done the ini&lut packs, it is from:
North American Grand Prix, NAGP Thursday Season XXXII Car Pack V8

You write they are skinned AC cars but they have an new name, could you provide an link to the cars?

If they only skinned AC original ones with some league non tyre adjustment, then they should be up to date at least until AC has updated them again.

As far as I know this carpack is stock Kunos using the GT3 tyre model with different skins for each team. The carpack is downloadable to NAGP members only (as far as I know), however, seeing as B-RIDDICK was able to extract the ini&lut files, he must have access to the cars.

As far as I know this carpack is stock Kunos using the GT3 tyre model with different skins for each team. The carpack is downloadable to NAGP members only (as far as I know), however, seeing as B-RIDDICK was able to extract the ini&lut files, he must have access to the cars.

Then I think it is ok, I would also recommend you to install v1.3.5, it looked liked you was using the previous version.

Jens Roos updated proTyres with a new update entry:

Front/rear performance curve and fixes

v1.3.6 171010
- support for different front/rear performance curves, only a few known mod cars have this
- fix for tyre wear pitboard, info was sometimes not reset after changed or restarted session
- fix for pitboard, sometimes not shown during race sessions
- minor code tweaks

Regarding different front/rear performance/wear curves, many cars have double files but only a very few have different content.
During compound init proTyres...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
- fix for tyre wear pitboard, info was sometimes not reset after changed or restarted session
Guess I'll have to try and completely remove/install the app again later but from a quick check this still doesn't work for me (restarting a session doesn't reset the EOL display).

Guess I'll have to try and completely remove/install the app again later but from a quick check this still doesn't work for me (restarting a session doesn't reset the EOL display).

This fix only applies to the extra wear info of the pitboard.

If you have an scenario where the eol do not reset or behave as expected, please post car/track and if possible, when it happens and I look at it.

This fix only applies to the extra wear info of the pitboard.

If you have an scenario where the eol do not reset or behave as expected, please post car/track and if possible, when it happens and I look at it.
Well... on all tracks, with any car, always. Restarting a session never reset it for me. It's not a big issue usually if I don't restart the sessions but in hotlap sessions it can get a bit annoying. If the EOL data is saved it might influence that too I suppose.

(Edit: The one work-around I've found is restarting the session, changing tyre compound if available, start session, restart, changing tyres back, start session.)

Last edited:
Well... on all tracks, with any car, always. Restarting a session never reset it for me. It's not a big issue usually if I don't restart the sessions but in hotlap sessions it can get a bit annoying. If the EOL data is saved it might influence that too I suppose.

(Edit: The one work-around I've found is restarting the session, changing tyre compound if available, start session, restart, changing tyres back, start session.)

I think you using the "Hotlap" session under Challenges? I did a quick test and it is not working as expected. "Hotlap" session are starting at the track and is the same as an Quickrace but there reset session works correct.

I'll look into it.

Hotfixes and ini & lut to 1.15.2

v1.3.7 171012 (hotfixes)
- fix for some tyre compound behavior that made masked wear and new tyre indicator reset to early affecting visual display and initial eol estimate (only a few known)
- fix for tyre and eol data not reset correct when some Challenge sessions was restarted
- new ini & lut pack for all cars from AC 1.15.2 (not any known changes)

No INI files in archive so no personal settings are overwritten,
sorry for the inconvenience to all who downloaded and...

Hello, I have a bit of an issue with this app.

I have 2 presets for the apps layout, preset 1 aka "race mode" with lots of apps which I use in racing, including proTyres, and preset 2 aka "drive mode" with just the chat app which I use when just having a drive, which doesn't include proTyres.

My problem is, when I switch between the 2 layouts in a session, everything works as intended, layout 1 has proTyres and layout 2 doesn't. But if I exit a session while on layout 2 and I start another one, layout 2 will have proTyres activated (and not in the same position as it is in layout 1). This only happens with proTyres, as all the other apps which are present in layout 1 and are not in layout 2 stay that way.

Any suggestion?

My problem is, when I switch between the 2 layouts in a session, everything works as intended, layout 1 has proTyres and layout 2 doesn't. But if I exit a session while on layout 2 and I start another one, layout 2 will have proTyres activated (and not in the same position as it is in layout 1). This only happens with proTyres, as all the other apps which are present in layout 1 and are not in layout 2 stay that way.

Any suggestion?

HI, I can replicate the problem and also noted some other non expected behavior related to the tabs. I'll take a look how the app initiates itself, it was done before the presets tabs was available.

New solid design and mostly fixes

v1.4.0 171021
- optional solid tyre indicator view with rounded corners and simple shades, False (old style) or True (default)
- fix for app behavior related to in-game HUD preset tabs, would not save or update correct
- fix for "PitLane" option used for "Other" under "PITBOARD" in INI file, would cause an error on all sessions
- fix for detection of session restart, could on some rare condition be triggered faulty
- fix for app...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back