Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Yeah this track is one of the best ever, loved it in Race Pro, the classics in 2013 and now again in pCars. Its at it's best in the open wheelers imo.. you can almost feel the wind in your hair lol

I've been to the track twice to watch bike races and I can pretty much pick out the places I was standing \ sitting to watch the races :thumbsup:

See! :whistling:

Hey Guys, coming over from the PC forum. Hopefully not to late to sign up for this race/league.

Andrew Adamson /GT: beetesjuice/ Bentley GT3 Dyson Racing #88

The painting guy on PBS, no? Man, I miss him. Welcome and very glad to have you. If you have the game on PC, your expertise will be of huge help if you have the game on PC. New patch help? Many of us have the Thrustmaster TX, I think, and some are on the controller, and one on the Spider. Did I miss anyone? Most of us are older farts, or ex racers, or, well, very fast anyway. Many fit into more than one category, but me...only the first two.

One small issue is that the #88 is taken. Wouldn't you know it, the only Bentley. I think a new livery pack came out on the console, though. I have not checked the Bentley, but we all have out eye on it. :cautious: Here it's going to be tough to beat, but other venues it may struggle.

Weird that. I never had any problem with the game except being stuck in 2nd gear at pit exit. I think thats the only problem i had with it offline

Really, I have all sorts of issues. The weather transition suck (literally, the track dries up and it's becomes brighter in a matter of seconds), pit lane glitches, backmarkers not being blue flagged, screen pixilation, invisible AI

Really, I have all sorts of issues. The weather transition suck (literally, the track dries up and it's becomes brighter in a matter of seconds), pit lane glitches, backmarkers not being blue flagged, screen pixilation, invisible AI
The blue flags i think it's just not programmed in for practice and qualy which is extremely annoying. In the race they let me go when im close to them instead of over a sec behind like prev games, so in that case i think its better this year cause they wait till you are actually within the distance of being held up and they loose less time by doing so which is better. From my experience atleast. For the rest i never had those issues

Started from scratch with the tune this morning and got a pretty decent feeling car for around here..125.3 was thw best on lap 4 with a full load of fuel go fig?:O_o: Finally getting the rhythm of the track and can finally get sum consistent laps.prib not going to be up front but think I could at least challenge for a podium spot..of course only if I can stay out of that sandbox in turn one..this should be a good one:thumbsup:

You can say that again.

Don't let Peter fool you guys. He's fast anywhere, knows the Aston, and knows this track like his own backya....uhhhh, that's right. It is.
lol If it was open wheelers I couldn't disagree but these GT3 cars are a different kettle of fish and I'm not expecting to be anywhere near competitive. If I can find some rythm during practice I'll be happy and maybe can keep out of trouble to pick up some points if others falter. It should be fun anyway... Good luck to everyone :thumbsup:

I worked on my tune last night too, and got into 4-6 consistent 1:25.5 range. Also put a leaderboard time up with 1:25.4 and that's really strange. It's usually much slower on TT. This will be a barn burner as Brands always is. Everyone is so close! I think Michael is right. Not so much about speed but staying out of trouble here at this tempting but fast, tight, and dangerous classic track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back