Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Stewards enquiry

Drivers involved: @Ronnie Dewey @Tyler Swartz
Time lost: many many seconds due to the most idiotic piece of driving I've ever seen BANNED

Disgusting Ronnie does nothing wrong at all pulls of a great overtake @Ronnie Dewey Great Stuff BTW ;) then Tyler tries to go into a space that is obviously going to close as Ronnie's on the Racing Line And Goes To Turn in And Tyler tries to dive up inside and hits his rear end, And then To Intentionally take him out to get revenge for passing you is petty and will not be tolerated just for anyone that isn't aware me and Ben have Decided Tyler is Removed From The League And will not be coming back also once all Current Incidents are cleared up the stewards thread will be reset so please everyone only post here from now on with your Videos Ect For The Stewards

yes adam showed what is allowed and that is very typical of imola at the chicane onto the back straight it will be as per last season so you can use the green run off but no more

the chicane is extremely tight and running off there is needed in these cars
Especially Our Fat Arse Bentley Lol Throughout all testing ive done so far i cannot attack that final chicane and not run wide on exit the car just goes wide when u apply the power and as Ben stated i have made it very clear whats allowed and whats not so theres no excuses now green bit is fine any further than that your extending

419036.jpg

hers a clear cut view as you can see the Ferrari is using alot of the inside kurb but its legal as half of his car is on the kurb still so for the exit you can see the green astro before the white concrete run off If all 4 wheel leave the Green bit and your seen in the run off on exit unless your forced to use it will be seen as extending this corner.

With f1 Testing underway heres the times for catalunya from last year so any faster than these times is improvement and good news the Mclaren did an installation lap and came back all by itself :)

2015 team best laps Mercedes – 1:22.792 (softs)
Williams – 1:23.063 (supersofts)
Ferrari – 1:23.276 (supersofts)
Sauber – 1:24.023 (supersofts)
Renault (Lotus) – 1:24.067 (supersofts)
Toro Rosso – 1:24.191 (supersofts)
Red Bull – 1:24.574 (softs)
Force India – 1:24.939 (supersofts)
McLaren – 1:25.225 (soft)

@Adel Elsayed @Ben Milden @Andrew Holmes @Thomas While @Dominic Ollivierre

alright, I'll take the ban, cool. The real problem is how did he lose "many many second" he lost like 4 seconds. I know your like yeah so! You all act like we were racing for the lead. We were in p14. It's not like we were fast. He still kept his place anyway. I think this is blown out of proportion now. No I don't want to be back in the league because I lost intrest. Also, there is 23 more races this season. If Ronnie is as fast is you all make him sound, he should be able to come back. Oh well, it's been a ok-ish league, time for some Indycar and open wheel. Cheers!
You actually cost me around 40 secs but move on mate life is too short

doesnt matter just yet. They are on longer runs. Can't wait to hear from Vettel in the evening when it's done

Time sheet at 2pm:

1. Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari, 1:24.939, 48 laps; 2. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes, 1:25.409, 88 laps; 3. Daniel Ricciardo, Red Bull, 1:26.044; 4. Valtteri Bottas, Williams, 1:26.091, 43 laps; 5. Carlos Sainz, Toro Rosso, 1:27.180, 50 laps; 6. Jenson Button, McLaren, 1:27.691, 35 laps; 7. Marcus Ericsson, Sauber, 1:28.134, 42 laps; 8. Romain Grosjean, Haas, 1:28.399 13 laps; 9. Alfonso Celis, Force India, 1:29.406, 24 laps; 10. Jolyon Palmer, Renault, 1:31.351, 16 laps; 11. Pascal Wehrlein, Manor, 1:33.455, 8 laps.

doesnt matter just yet. They are on longer runs. Can't wait to hear from Vettel in the evening when it's done
Teds Found The Answer to Why Mclaren arnt That Good Yet

Ted has made his way from the pit lane with a story for all you McLaren fans about their partner Honda's progress:

"While most engine manufacturers are here with their bespoke 2016 engine, with which they intend to do the first few races, that's not the case for Honda.

"The power unit in the back of Button and Alonso's car at this test is effectively a mark I 2016 engine incorporating most of the changes Honda knew they needed to make over the winter.

"There will be another new engine, mark II, which will debut for the second test next week and the result of what they learn between the two specs of power unit will be combined into mark III, that they'll take to race in Melbourne.

"So if it doesn't look brilliant for McLaren early on, don't worry, better engine bits are on the way."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 410 69.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 259 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 280 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 123 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.5%
Back