Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

good racing guys, result was awful for me but there was some fun competition throughout the race which made it interestting. Learned a new way not to trust fuel amount in the pits today, so I'll keep that in mind from now on. Quite happy with the Aston's pace here, it kept up quite well with BMW's until my over correction on a slide smacked me into a wall. I thought my race was virtually finished early but the car only got stronger following an early pitstop, which was a pleasant surprise. It was all looking good for 5th until I went round on the final lap risking the fuel amount ( had 1.2L, didn't pit because I thought Prometheus would get by, and it was too late for me once I noticed he had gone into the pits on the final lap for the same reason I believe). just a silly gamble I should have known would end up in a DQ, but hopefully it goes better for the next race!
Congrats Michael!! great win that I know you've been very hungry for!

Good race last night, good to get back on track after a very busy holiday. Had an amazing battle with Tom and Nova last night it should be pretty awesome to watch on the video if all turns out like it should. I'll have the results up later today if not tonight.

Can everybody vote on the poll on page 1 at the top

Voting closes on Sunday at around 22:30 thanks

Perfect Mate Great Stuff i had to vote Dont Know to check the progress lol but thats all seems its 3-2 in favour to change atm

1. @Ben Milden
2. @Thomas While
3. @Ronnie Dewey
4. @Adel Elsayed
5. @Adam Morris
6. @Indrek Maeots
7. @Andrew Holmes
8. @Benjamin McC
9. @Dominic Ollivierre
10. @Bajny
11. @Gareth Williams
12. @Jblackness1990
13. @Junique_talent
14. @Lance Loomis
15. @OllieRixon
16. @Dean Ragan
17. @Adam marks
Can everybody vote on the poll on page 1 at the top

Voting closes on Sunday at around 22:30 thanks

1. @Ben Milden
2. @Thomas While
3. @Ronnie Dewey
4. @Adel Elsayed
5. @Adam Morris
6. @Indrek Maeots
7. @Andrew Holmes
8. @Benjamin McC
9. @Dominic Ollivierre
10. @Bajny
11. @Gareth Williams
12. @Jblackness1990
13. @Junique_talent
14. @Lance Loomis
15. @OllieRixon
16. @Dean Ragan
17. @Adam marks

Congrats Michael on the win. Had a great race for the 1st 28 laps (average time of 1:33.2) and then things went downhill from there. After spinning and sliding around a couple of times I decided to pit at lap 34. I lowered the tire pressure to counter the colder track, but also inadvertently swapped out my Med compound tires for rain tires. Got all my tires hot with in 7 laps and spun and hit the wall. Came in and found my issue, swapped out for Med compound tires and began running better. Actually hit my fastest all time lap (at Sonoma) time of 1:30.8 around lap 44 or 45. As the track got cooler my car started to slip and slide again causing several more spin outs. I was thinking of retiring since I had 7th locked due to Railer having issue's and someone else dropping out. Glad I stayed in. I was able to nail down 6th place with Toast running out of gas on the last lap. Overall I had a good time last night. It was great being able to get back out on the track again.

I know what you mean Spiff. After the long holiday it was nice to back in a competitive form. I think the break did me good and my focus was great, beside contact with Tom that caused some damage I only had One self-imposed Off and ensuing penalty (slightly overdriving turn 8 in the Esses). It's nice to have someone push you to better each lap at each race. That's something the AI falls short of. Tom has forced me to be faster, although I'm still not up to his Level, I can follow him and hope he makes a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes