PC2 Project CARS 2 Audi R8 and Circuit of the Americas Images Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Project CARS 2 Audi R8 2.jpg

The Audi R8 and Circuit of the Americas track at the latest pieces of content to receive the image release treatment from Project CARS 2 this week.. check them out in the article...

Project CARS 2 will be available for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 towards the end of 2017.

Check out the Project CARS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment to stay up to date with all the latest news and join in with the community chat prior to game release later this year.

Project CARS 2 Circuit of the Americas 2.jpg
Project CARS 2 Audi R9.jpg
Project CARS 2 Circuit of the Americas.jpg

Looking forward to Project CARS 2? Curious to see how SMS have recreated the Circuit of the Americas track in the new game? Which tracks not yet announced would you like to see added prior to release day? Let us know in the comments section below!

Game's shaping up nice so far. Hope it's not the huge disappointment the first PCars was... well, wasn't so much of a disappointment, since most of us knew it wasn't great during development.

Either way, physics on previews has been looking much better than the first game ever looked.

Technically, if you buy on disc on any platform, you have more time to return it. If you bought digital on console, as far as I know, you're SOL on that.

I think different retailers have different policies on opened software so I didn't want to mention it (since it won't apply to everyone depending on where they live and where they purchased it). At least with Steam, it's consistent for everyone. ;)

Every time you have posted this, I've told you there is no demo.
I must have missed the tag, but thanks for the info as I no longer have to ask :)
Have they thought about the idea of having an open beta weekend prior to release to nail out any possible remaining bugs and details or is it gonna be released semi-finished like the current industry trend?

Last edited:
Don't they have people testing PCars 2 atm? Might as well have a demo but whatever.

"Testing" is not really the term for it. Testing actually requires a structured approach of identifying all of the use cases, defining the controls, then setting the testing environment to validate your test are meeting the desire goal. That's not what WMD is about.

WMD is providing "feedback", but "testing" is something that SMS/Bandai will be doing with their QA process.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back