Project 21

MGP21 Project 21 V2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, i just want to ask you is there a way to add FIM Moto3 Junior World Championship to Motogp21? For example to replace red bull rookies with it?
Thanks

Hi, i just want to ask you is there a way to add FIM Moto3 Junior World Championship to Motogp21? For example to replace red bull rookies with it?
Thanks

I suppose there’s no reason why you couldn’t do that, you wouldn’t be able to add the likes of Estoril to the calendar though.

Also there’s only 1 team in Red Bull Rookies so every rider would be teammates effectively (although they can still have their own bike and livery)

I suppose there’s no reason why you couldn’t do that, you wouldn’t be able to add the likes of Estoril to the calendar though.

Also there’s only 1 team in Red Bull Rookies so every rider would be teammates effectively (although they can still have their own bike and livery)
Are u maybe planning on doing that as a mod? I would like to try to do that but im noob in those things, but maybe if there is some tutorials i would be able to pull it off.

Thanks

Maybe replaced Moto 3 as Junior World Champsionship , its a lot of work , buut most of the bike are almost the same livery ( Leopard, Gaspar, etc) but much too do change names, teams, suit, or at least some similar stuff

Maybe replaced Moto 3 as Junior World Champsionship , its a lot of work , buut most of the bike are almost the same livery ( Leopard, Gaspar, etc) but much too do change names, teams, suit, or at least some similar stuff
Names and nationalities are super easy for me since I've been doing them for so long now.
The main issues are; suits, helmets, finding/creating team keys, the liveries that aren't the same and probably most of all rider pictures.
Hard enough to find them for the top riders graduating to Moto3 every year, let alone the rookies to CEV.

hello Biker could you give a brief explanation on how to modify the skills of the various riders and how to import them into the game? I've been trying to do it for a long time but haven't been able to do it yet

hello Biker could you give a brief explanation on how to modify the skills of the various riders and how to import them into the game? I've been trying to do it for a long time but haven't been able to do it yet
It's not really easy to explain briefly, it's all editing hexadecimal values so it's very complicated

These posts may help:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 42 85.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 30.6%