MotoGP 21 Modding Tools

MGP21 MotoGP 21 Modding Tools V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Fyi, if you want to access the sekeletal mesh, a slightly different version of Umodel made by spiritovod now can open it. But in exchange, the LOD now cannot be accessed using this version because it is the main cause of the viewer crashing when open a skeletal-mesh, still a good workaround though compared with NinjaRipper and you can export the skeleton too as usual.

You can find the discussion here

And you can download it here

Just use the SDL.dll from another version and it would work just fine.
Run it with steam closed, for some reason if steam is open it doesn't work
Thanks guys, ninja ripper is not very noob friendly

Fyi, if you want to access the sekeletal mesh, a slightly different version of Umodel made by spiritovod now can open it. But in exchange, the LOD now cannot be accessed using this version because it is the main cause of the viewer crashing when open a skeletal-mesh, still a good workaround though compared with NinjaRipper and you can export the skeleton too as usual.

View attachment 480551
Works perfectly

View attachment 480551
Oh nice one, that makes things so much easier

Second image is the beginning of the list. I made it faster, setting qualifying time generator min 1.000 max 1.000 for the first entry, min 1.002 max 1.002 for the second one, etc... So, skipping all the sessions, starting grid was in the same order as riders in AIskills.uexp.
then I tested setting minrace skill very low - 0.50, particular rider was very bad in race, so it was proven who is who. Seems that MotoGP and Moto2 have strongest riders at the start of the list.
Hey, I'm new to this and I'm trying to edit the rider skills. I found some of the values you had in your Excel sheet, but I'm not sure what to edit in the AiSkills.uexp file to make the riders better (or worse).
Can you please tell me what to edit? For example which letter in HxD comes after the specific skill value?

Here is the screenshot: D (44 in hexadecimal system) comes after mindryskill ( D9 C9 77 3F ), J comes after maxdryskill, E after minwetskill... etc.
AIskill2.jpg

I now know what was throwing me off. Some riders have a maxwetskill of -0, and the values for qualifying are >= 1 instead of <=1 like the others. 1 still seems to be the best though.
Thanks again!

Yes, qualifying is ~ 1 - 1.033 range, just random laptime generator. 1 - ideal lap time (pole), 1.033 - the last place on the grid. Default values are a bit too determined because, no chance to see J.Miller in Q1 .
best riders 1 - 1.015 bad ones 1.012 - 1.035, but it is better to widen 1 - 1.025 good rider, 1.010 - 1.030 for bad, so more overlaping of ranges happens.
P.S. I have those values in range 1.100 - 1.130, because AI sometimes does not set a lap time at all in real LIVE session, so game generates it. But I made it so that those generated ("fake") lap times are + 8... 10 secs off - at the bottom of standings.

Can someone please help me?
These are what I wanna put in game if someone can please help.
I have tried and failed it just does not let me save file name to pakchunk

Attachments​

• 277-2779689_honda-cbr-logo-honda-cbr-logo-png.jpg
    277-2779689_honda-cbr-logo-honda-cbr-logo-png.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1170px-Virgin-logo.svg.png
    1170px-Virgin-logo.svg.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 000701403331088a040dbe4a5a72ca7b.png
    000701403331088a040dbe4a5a72ca7b.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 7206331149842415624_1.png
    7206331149842415624_1.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 0
  • castrol.png
    castrol.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
  • castrol-gtx-new-logo-F3689378BE-seeklogo.com.png
    castrol-gtx-new-logo-F3689378BE-seeklogo.com.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Leeds_United_Logo_v2-no-tag.png
    Leeds_United_Logo_v2-no-tag.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Leeds-United-symbol.png
    Leeds-United-symbol.png
    109.9 KB · Views: 0
  • rizla-logo-png-transparent.png
    rizla-logo-png-transparent.png
    266.7 KB · Views: 0
  • SBOTOP.jpg
    SBOTOP.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• cal-crutchlow-35-logo-3A0896FE0E-seeklogo.com.png
    cal-crutchlow-35-logo-3A0896FE0E-seeklogo.com.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 60
  • s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
I forgot this one too. Please somebody help me out with these. I don't even care if they replace all my custom stickers :)

Attachments

• Telefonica-MoviStar-Logo-2000-2004.png
    Telefonica-MoviStar-Logo-2000-2004.png
    47 KB · Views: 69
Yes, I found the file where TV cameras are, but no way to understand what is inside :(
I also do not like them, they show weaknesses of graphical side. They should be more zoomed, with noticable depth of field effect. In MotoGP 19 they were better. Look at Jerez Turn 1 TV cam, it's awful.
In Asetto Corsa cameras can be edited and are mostly great.

hello I would like to change the skills of the pilots how can I do? i tried to edit aiskill.uexp but nothing happens after putting the packchunk in the folder

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back