MotoGP 21 Modding Tools

MGP21 MotoGP 21 Modding Tools V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Did anyone has tried to replace the skeletal mesh? I'm pretty sure doing it right like I used to in motogp20, I tried to replace Martin's face with Tito Rabat from motogp20 but the game crashes when I'm trying to view it giving me serialized mismatch error. I'm not sure what is the cause probably also related to the fact that this year model cannot be exported. I've heard you can still replace the mesh despite the exporting problem

Did anyone has tried to replace the skeletal mesh? I'm pretty sure doing it right like I used to in motogp20, I tried to replace Martin's face with Tito Rabat from motogp20 but the game crashes when I'm trying to view it giving me serialized mismatch error. I'm not sure what is the cause probably also related to the fact that this year model cannot be exported. I've heard you can still replace the mesh despite the exporting problem
I haven’t tried yet but I’d assume it’s related to the version the customisation asset expects the model to be cooked in (some weird 4.25/4.26 hybrid which is why we can’t open the files)

I haven’t tried yet but I’d assume it’s related to the version the customisation asset expects the model to be cooked in (some weird 4.25/4.26 hybrid which is why we can’t open the files)
do you mean its like they have Custom built Unreal Engine version for the game (i dont know if that possible)? Or its just they tried upgrading the game project using 4.26 from 4.25 and will get updated to 4.26 entirely in the future as the game updates?. And we still get to see the incoming updates for UE viewer if it can fix the
problem. Anyway I might try cook it with UE 4.26 to see if its any different

do you mean its like they have Custom built Unreal Engine version for the game (i dont know if that possible)? Or its just they tried upgrading the game project using 4.26 from 4.25 and will get updated to 4.26 entirely in the future as the game updates?. And we still get to see the incoming updates for UE viewer if it can fix the
Oh yeah and btw I also can confirm Ninjaripper will not work as the game will crash if you tried to run it with d3dx wrapper. So I cant think any other way to extract the 3d for skinning purposes at the moment

It’s been theorised that epic have pipelined some 4.26 changes to later 4.25 versions as there’s other games that cause the same issues with umodel.

Oh yeah and btw I also can confirm Ninjaripper will not work as the game will crash if you tried to run it with d3dx wrapper. So I cant think any other way to extract the 3d for skinning purposes at the moment
I’ve got it working, use the intruder injector and it works. However I’d had problems with ninja ripper actually launching the game so try running it before you’ve launched steam.

I’ve got it working, use the intruder injector and it works. However I’d had problems with ninja ripper actually launching the game so try running it before you’ve launched steam.
Yeah using the intruder injector works but can it rip anything? I've tried but it wont rip textures or meshes when I press the hotkey

EDIT : Okay now its working lol, I mistaken the output folder my fault. Thanks for pointing that out, running it before launched steam really make a difference.

Last edited:
Yeah using the intruder injector works but can it rip anything? I've tried but it wont rip textures or meshes when I press the hotkey

EDIT : Okay now its working lol, I mistaken the output folder my fault. Thanks for pointing that out, running it before launched steam really make a difference.
No worries, took me ages to figure it out lol

AI-list2.jpg

Last edited:
Second image is the beginning of the list. I made it faster, setting qualifying time generator min 1.000 max 1.000 for the first entry, min 1.002 max 1.002 for the second one, etc... So, skipping all the sessions, starting grid was in the same order as riders in AIskills.uexp.
then I tested setting minrace skill very low - 0.50, particular rider was very bad in race, so it was proven who is who. Seems that MotoGP and Moto2 have strongest riders at the start of the list.

I'm having trouble starting the game with intruder injector. How should I do it? (I have the steam version of the game)

I'm having trouble starting the game with intruder injector. How should I do it? (I have the steam version of the game)

Run it with steam closed, for some reason if steam is open it doesn't work
Fyi, if you want to access the sekeletal mesh, a slightly different version of Umodel made by spiritovod now can open it. But in exchange, the LOD now cannot be accessed using this version because it is the main cause of the viewer crashing when open a skeletal-mesh, still a good workaround though compared with NinjaRipper and you can export the skeleton too as usual.

You can find the discussion here

And you can download it here

Just use the SDL.dll from another version and it would work just fine.

1623254922037.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back