Skins PROJECT 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yes like it states you can’t play online or post time trial laps , yes of course you can play time trial but it will not post your time on the leaderboard
Thanks that's all I wanted to know. If it will let me actually load and complete some time trial laps. I'm not bothered about them being uploaded.

since when does mclaren have dewalt on the side of the rear wing shouldnt it be Hilton and where is the better tommarow on the side pod?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 40
love this bro. issue im having is when a ferrari is behind me by around 100 metres, the front of it is bright green. as it comes closer, its fine. is this normal?

Hello,

Nice mod.
Question : inside some teams directories, you keep some directories with raw DDS textures, example :
\2021_asset_groups\f1_2021_vehicle_package\teams\lotus\wep\lotus_erp_textures

Mandatory ? I think we can suppress them isn't it ? (it's take a lot of space inside the package), and the final ERP is enough for the game.

Last edited:
Hello,

Nice mod.
Question : inside some teams directories, you keep some directories with raw DDS textures, example :
\2021_asset_groups\f1_2021_vehicle_package\teams\lotus\wep\lotus_erp_textures

Mandatory ? I think we can suppress them isn't it ? (it's take a lot of space inside the package), and the final ERP is enough for the game.
yeah sorry these arent mandatory and i am removing them in the next update sorry

I understand :p
It is not urgent, maybe later take some time to clean up, there are a lot of files which are not changed but included in the package. However, this is not a blocking point.
obviously not every file has been changed but most of the obvious one have
because if i edited every file that i wanted it would be hundreds, even thousands of files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back