Skins PROJECT 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey since the F1 game updated and I have redownloaded the new update when i start a race the game goes black screen and crashes shortly after starting the race
make sure you copy and paste all of the files into where your f12021.exe is located
thank you
sorry for the inconvience
wade designs team

hello i just installed the game new and everything worked fine... when i copy your files into the game the games starting lagging in game. so you need to fix this i dont know maybe the skins ?

hello i just installed the game new and everything worked fine... when i copy your files into the game the games starting lagging in game. so you need to fix this i dont know maybe the skins ?
Hi,
As we have stated in our important note file . You may experience stuttering due to the higher res assets in the cars, drivers etc
We are sorry you are experiencing this. Please as wel have stated lower your graphical settings or closed any unwanted things running in the background
Thank you
Wade designs team

hi,
strange we havent experienced any crashing
we are sorry this is happening to you
sadly we cant do anything about it due to use not experiencing this issue
thank you
kind regards
wade desings team
I've tried everything now and have come to the conclusion that it is due to the character folders, if I install them my game crashes.

finlaywade updated PROJECT 2021 with a new update entry:

Whats new in v2.1

What's new in v2.1
· fixed all the sponsors on all cars ( not more diffused and less sharp giving it a more realistic look)
· fixed crashing
· fixed stuttering
· fixed long loading issues
·removed 2020 cars from the mod (braking point ) ( now will use base f1 2020 cars)
removed 2021 cars from braking point( now will use base f1 2021 cars for braking point)
· fixed missing textures in the showroom and team crew

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey mate i have a problem with the mod. when i look at others tryres they look purple instead of white red or yellow. i show you a pic

Captura de pantalla (61).png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back