Skins PROJECT 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure it's a good job but don't you know that F1 2021 is not moddable, ask real modders if you don't know before wasting time! in fact I installed it but after a while nothing started to stop working, and STEAM started to re-download the original game files! greetings, you excused my english

Sure it's a good job but don't you know that F1 2021 is not moddable, ask real modders if you don't know before wasting time! in fact I installed it but after a while nothing started to stop working, and STEAM started to re-download the original game files! greetings, you excused my english
my mods seem to stick just because you are having a problem with keeping mods in game doesnt mean every one is iv even survived updates

Thank you ( it’s really annoying when people don’t know why and they act like they know exactly what to do )

As you can see in the picture what happens to the verification of the files, steam reinstalls the originals and all the sponsors of the cars are lost, I don't write it for myself but for users who then do not know what to do and are forced to re-download the 73 GB of the game

Attachments

• Immagine 2021-08-16 123103.png
    Immagine 2021-08-16 123103.png
    163.9 KB · Views: 37
As you can see in the picture what happens to the verification of the files, steam reinstalls the originals and all the sponsors of the cars are lost, I don't write it for myself but for users who then do not know what to do and are forced to re-download the 73 GB of the game
Yeah that’s all people have to do to remove mods

finlaywade updated PROJECT 2021 with a new update entry:

Whats new in v2.0

·What's new in v2.0
·completely redone all team/driver boots caps gloves helmets and upscaled to a higher-res
·completely redone Ferrari ( UV mapping issues are present on the Ferrari so some mission winnow logos may be a bit weird but i can't do anything about it due to the UV mapping0
·completely redone Aston martin
·completely redone tv crew and will Buxton
· fixed minor files missing a
·removed/ added files that didn't need to be there
View attachment 497615
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey since the F1 game updated and I have redownloaded the new update when i start a race the game goes black screen and crashes shortly after starting the race

Hey since the F1 game updated and I have redownloaded the new update when i start a race the game goes black screen and crashes shortly after starting the race
hi,
we have tested the game and we haven't experienced any of these issues maybe try a fresh install or verify your game files and re install the mod
thank you
sorry for the inconvinence
please get back to us if you experience this issue again
wade designs team

The same problem I have to. Since Patch 1.07.:(:(:(
hi,
we have tested the game and we haven't experienced any of these issues maybe try a fresh install or verify your game files and re install the mod
thank you
sorry for the inconvinence
please get back to us if you experience this issue again
wade designs team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%