adjusted McLaren
completely re done Honda e technology logos on the redbull and alpha tauri
added mission winnow logos on the umbrella in the showroom
completely re done Ferrari crew
completely re done McLaren crew
adjusted champagne bottle
adjusted Mercedes overalls
added a none mission winnow version of the ferrari car

View attachment 492201View attachment 492202...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I realize the mod is probably too large to upload to Race Department, but when you went to the simple .txt file download it was far more convenient to just open that and copy/paste the link. Going back to the zipped version of the .txt just adds extra work/cleanup once the download has been initiated.
Sorry about this but I was going to have mod removed ( I have no idea why) so I place the txt file into a file and my mod hasn’t go taken down so, I’m sorry for the inconvenience

I also noticed that when looking back at cars behind me just within viewing distance, they will have green or red sections. For example, the main body of the Ferrari will have a large green section, etc. This only happens during live game play when looking in the rear view or back. Is that something to do with the mod or with the update to 1.05?

EDIT: Here is an example, it actually shows up in instant replay. Look at the Ferrari in the back of the group. Or even the Alpine behind it.

Tx2ZZSf.jpg

Last edited:
I also noticed that when looking back at cars behind me just within viewing distance, they will have green or red sections. For example, the main body of the Ferrari will have a large green section, etc. This only happens during live game play when looking in the rear view or back. Is that something to do with the mod or with the update to 1.05?

EDIT: Here is an example, it actually shows up in instant replay. Look at the Ferrari in the back of the group. Or even the Alpine behind it.

Tx2ZZSf.jpg
Yes I can’t do anything about it it’s due to at certain angles the Ferrari doesn’t look right I think some has made a mod to fix this but like I said I can’t really do anything about it due to be so many limitations to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back