Project 20

MGP20 Project 20 V1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
BIKER7202 submitted a new resource:

Project 20 - A project that aims to improve the MotoGP 20 game

Read more about this resource...
Can you please update the rider performance of riders? Fabio is always fighting for 10 the place and even Franco is fighting for lower places. Mir is always getting into Q1 and is fighting for 15th place. Pol Espargaro always fighting for 16-18th position. And Crutchlow is always on the podium(annoying) Maverick always in 6-8th place. DOVI ALWAYS WINS. Please change this
This is one of the big things we need☝️.
Riders like crutchlow are fighting for WINS regularly which is highly unrealistic. And MotoGP milestone won't change it even according to the 2019 performance of the riders! We need Maverick ,Fabio fighting for the win and riders like Franco and bagnaia and mir fighting for atleast top 10 finishes. Put crutchlow outside top 10 and prevent dove winning every single race like it's a glitch.

This is one of the big things we need☝.
Riders like crutchlow are fighting for WINS regularly which is highly unrealistic. And MotoGP milestone won't change it even according to the 2019 performance of the riders! We need Maverick ,Fabio fighting for the win and riders like Franco and bagnaia and mir fighting for atleast top 10 finishes. Put crutchlow outside top 10 and prevent dove winning every single race like it's a glitch.
Yes rider performance in actuality very unrealistic. The only thing which was correct is Marc in top 2 in every race

Can you please update the rider performance of riders? Fabio is always fighting for 10 the place and even Franco is fighting for lower places. Mir is always getting into Q1 and is fighting for 15th place. Pol Espargaro always fighting for 16-18th position. And Crutchlow is always on the podium(annoying) Maverick always in 6-8th place. DOVI ALWAYS WINS. Please change this
This is one of the big things we need☝.
Yes rider performance in actuality very unrealistic. The only thing which was correct is Marc in top 2 in every race
Yes I fully agree, as of right now I am unable to edit the rider performance however it is something I'm working on trying to do. I hope it'll be possible at some point

Will the colin be enhanced with a matte black? Exellent work!
2020-aprilia-rs-gp-rear.jpg

strange in my game they always switching, the only rider who's winning a lot is marc marquez and the rider who has the best start's is alex marquez lol he is like making 10 places or more in 1 lap.

I think I understood something in that "AIskills.uexp" file structure. I used hexadecimal editor HxD Crutchlow's skill should be swapped with Fabio's...
I saw 176 regular sectors in that file
Yes I fully agree, as of right now I am unable to edit the rider performance however it is something I'm working on trying to do. I hope it'll be possible at some point
Crutchlow's skill should be swapped with Fabio's... I think I will tell that will help BIKER 7202 or others - I understood something in that "AIskills.uexp" file structure. I used hexadecimal editor HxD. I saw 176 regular sectors in that file - it is total number of riders in Moto GP20 (Valentino_2002 or Valentino_2007 are different entries). I analyzed first 40 entries writing some symbols between $ characters in Excel. First 22 entries\sectors had all different combinations of those symbols. But 23rd to 40th all the same. I thought - what the heck? And you know what? Those 23rd -.... were the entries of Red Bull RC or MotoE. I am quite sure. They are unedited yet, so there are thes default values. But first 22 entries? Guess which class has 22 riders/ Yes ! MotoGP 20!
Testing, I copied 6th sector (B.Binder) to 16th (M.Marquez), and and... in quick race without qualifying Marquez was 17th on the grid!!! And his pace in race seemed more like Binder's pace!
1) There is only one thing - on quick championship mode M.Marquez has the same previous speed. Why??? I even began new championship, began FP1 and Marquez was up there....
2) still it would be good to know whicjh value is MaxRaceSkill, Min Raceskill, etc....

I think I understood something in that "AIskills.uexp" file structure. I used hexadecimal editor HxD Crutchlow's skill should be swapped with Fabio's...

Crutchlow's skill should be swapped with Fabio's... I think I will tell that will help BIKER 7202 or others - I understood something in that "AIskills.uexp" file structure. I used hexadecimal editor HxD. I saw 176 regular sectors in that file - it is total number of riders in Moto GP20 (Valentino_2002 or Valentino_2007 are different entries). I analyzed first 40 entries writing some symbols between $ characters in Excel. First 22 entries\sectors had all different combinations of those symbols. But 23rd to 40th all the same. I thought - what the heck? And you know what? Those 23rd -.... were the entries of Red Bull RC or MotoE. I am quite sure. They are unedited yet, so there are thes default values. But first 22 entries? Guess which class has 22 riders/ Yes ! MotoGP 20!
Testing, I copied 6th sector (B.Binder) to 16th (M.Marquez), and and... in quick race without qualifying Marquez was 17th on the grid!!! And his pace in race seemed more like Binder's pace!
1) There is only one thing - on quick championship mode M.Marquez has the same previous speed. Why??? I even began new championship, began FP1 and Marquez was up there....
2) still it would be good to know whicjh value is MaxRaceSkill, Min Raceskill, etc....
Yeah that's what I found too but when I edited it, it made no sense. I did it mostly on GP19 but I'd try to give Quartararo Marquez's stats and it'd somehow make him slower

strange in my game they always switching, the only rider who's winning a lot is marc marquez and the rider who has the best start's is alex marquez lol he is like making 10 places or more in 1 lap.
Yes I forgot to mention Alex Marquez. Yesterday he finished p5 in a 10 lap race (120% difficulty)

I found that Moto2 riders entries are in range 73-102 (sectors in AIskills.uexp file). I found that there is one symbol near the end of each sector, which is quite unique for each rider, at the end of sector - it helps identify exact sector\rider. Baldassarri has "A" (capital A), for example. It is in the middle between two symbols (¶.......A.......Á). It is 88th sector.

Maybe only you John Locke, In my pc MotoGP 20, Fabio is always fighting in Top 5 and finished in Top 3 and Franco in Top 10, and dovi doesnt always win, sometimes miller, rins, marquez, rossi, etc

I found that Moto2 riders entries are in range 73-102 (sectors in AIskills.uexp file). I found that there is one symbol near the end of each sector, which is quite unique for each rider, at the end of sector - it helps identify exact sector\rider. Baldassarri has "A" (capital A), for example. It is in the middle between two symbols (¶.......A.......Á). It is 88th sector.
Very interesting

That happens because race performance is different from FP / Q performance, it has been like this for years.

AI performance in FP / Q is generated mathematically and does not reflect the laptimes AI actually register on track.

During race, instead, the laptimes you see are the ones actually regissteerd by the AI.

What you edited was the "physical" performance, that is why you saw changes in quick race mode and not in other sessions.

Hopefully this contributes to your researches. Good modding!

1) Hm, I thought since MotoGP18 lap times are real in qualifying as well. I knew about this "fake" lap time mathematical generation thing in earlier titles (until MotoGP17). It should generate only when skipping sessions. It does not generate though if you are out in virtual track with them (AI). But - if you go back in PITS
then this generation really happens: SESSION INFO shows those "fake" values... SO - I always go out immediately on track. And during 6-7 minutes I make all attempts, and THEN - I just stop outside the track watching them passing by. When 10 mins have passed I press "END SESSION", it does not generate results, just all those real ones are shown in standings.
But Milestone has certain timing problems - in some races I see some gaps behind winner +0.067, +0.400, +0.400, etc. - too much those "rounded" numbers, suspicious.
2) I managed to disable TCS in MotoGP. Races are fun, in Mugello I saw 5-6 spectacular highsides. AI is struggling without it... it can be seen visually. Looks a bit odd, but races seem more interesting.

Please guys I needed your help. I have a Mac and I wanted to download motogp 19 or 20 how can I do it? I'm not able to do it. I saw many videos. None of them seems legit.
Thanks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea