Project 20

MGP20 Project 20 V1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
can we please stop self promoting ? or iim gonna start spaming videos of my own
Look champion this video is not for you to see if you are not interested it is for other people who may be interested I would like to see other videos here that is why I am doing it and debate the opinion of BIKER7202 who says that MotoGP20 seems better than MotoGP19 I respect his opinion but I do not share it because if you look at my videos of repetitions of MotoGP20 it is even more noticeable in Moto2 the piloting is quite bad although you can be fast you will see that they do not look good the same thing happens in the MotoGP category.

Thanks, unfortunately I don’t think we can mod things like that
Actually I have crashes in every race in Moto3, Moto2... I put rider Min-Max Dry(Wet)Skill values like 0.45 - 1.00, so for example, J.McPhee has min-max range 0.68-1.00, but weak riders like Pizzoli 0.46-0.95... I noticed, there is significant number of crashes at the start of race, and near the end of race... Races are fun - a lot of winners (Rodrigo, Binder (before he won in real life)), but - never Rossi, or Pizzoli or Dupasqier, so there is realism, at the same time fun.
Crashes are caused by collisions when at some stage of race some rider can become slower, he brakes earlier, another AI rider, who does not have speed problems, is too fast and crashes into that slower guy... it is quite impossible to guess who will be victim. I noticed that this wide skill range (like 0.50-1.00), causes any rider
1) be slow at the start already... but sometimes he can become very fast later (!!!) so I assume that this RaceSkill changes dynamically throughout the race. Many many variations happen.
2) be fast at start, become slower at the end of race (tire wear can be a factor as well)
3) be slow all the time, be fast all the time, etc..... Many many variations happen.
During wet races there are also high-sides in Moto3.

Last edited:
Actually I have crashes in every race in Moto3, Moto2... I put rider Min-Max Dry(Wet)Skill values like 0.45 - 1.00, so for example, J.McPhee has min-max range 0.68-1.00, but weak riders like Pizzoli 0.46-0.95... I noticed, there is significant number of crashes at the start of race, and near the end of race... Races are fun - a lot of winners (Rodrigo, Binder (before he won in real life)), but - never Rossi, or Pizzoli or Dupasqier, so there is realism, at the same time fun.
Crashes are caused by collisions when at some stage of race some rider can become slower, he brakes earlier, another AI rider, who does not have speed problems, is too fast and crashes into that slower guy... it is quite impossible to guess who will be victim. I noticed that this wide skill range (like 0.50-1.00), causes any rider
1) be slow at the start already... but sometimes he can become very fast later (!!!) so I assume that this RaceSkill changes dynamically throughout the race. Many many variations happen.
2) be fast at start, become slower at the end of race (tire wear can be a factor as well)
3) be slow all the time, be fast all the time, etc..... Many many variations happen.
During wet races there are also high-sides in Moto3.
Very interesting. Can you share your version? I'd like to try it.

Here is this pak file I created (AI skills + Traction Control Value changes):
Very fun, I tried all the classes and almost always someone else won. But it was always real. I want Moto3 to ride more together. It would be great to have 10-15 riders in the first group. Can't increase the efficiency of the slipstream?
Great job, thanks for sharing.

I tried Marg's AI in MotoGP class and races are more interesting but for me Ai is too inconsistent, sometimes they brake very early and drive very slowly.

Yes he will be put back if he returns

Are you planning new version for latest game update ?

I did half the season with your mod and imo Suzuki's are too fast in Q and Aprillia's are too slow in races

I tried Marg's AI in MotoGP class and races are more interesting but for me Ai is too inconsistent, sometimes they brake very early and drive very slowly.

Are you planning new version for latest game update ?

I did half the season with your mod and imo Suzuki's are too fast in Q and Aprillia's are too slow in races
Should already work with the latest game update, I am planning on tweaking the ai performance again. I just need to find the time for it as I’ve been busy playing ride 4 and doing uni work lol

I would like to use your awesome patch but keep Marc Marquez with the current patch, is it possible to release two versions, one with Bradl, one with Marc? Or is there any way i can easily patch Marc in again? Thanks in advance

How to install?

edit: nevermind I have installed it but I have noticed that Quartararo is too slow in qualifying sessions...and Suzukis are too fast imho. To be honest I think all drivers should have very similar values except for Crutchlow/Dovizioso/Bagnaia/Rossi/Miller/Zarco and KTMs

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea