Project 20

MGP20 Project 20 V1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi. Will there be an updates on the riders for 2021 season? I saw that biker had an update in youtube where jorge martin was already in motogp class. Maybe if vr sky team was in motogp w luca marini and bastianini as well as bezzecchi in aprilla to replace ianonne.

Hi. Will there be an updates on the riders for 2021 season? I saw that biker had an update in youtube where jorge martin was already in motogp class. Maybe if vr sky team was in motogp w luca marini and bastianini as well as bezzecchi in aprilla to replace ianonne.
Yes, every year I do a mod for the new season, it will be separate from this one but will include everything from this mod. Should come out later this month hopefully

I am beginning to think how mods work. I have installed 3 modded pak files - my modded pak file, SBK20 mod, and Matt21 (terrain physics + etc.)mod. How does game choose which values to load if there are several modded pak files with, for example, "AIskills" in them? I have no problems, just noticed Razgatliolglu seems too strong (4 wins after 8 races) and Rea weak (barely won 1 race), I am not sure terrain physics works... races are fine though anyway...

I am beginning to think how mods work. I have installed 3 modded pak files - my modded pak file, SBK20 mod, and Matt21 (terrain physics + etc.)mod. How does game choose which values to load if there are several modded pak files with, for example, "AIskills" in them? I have no problems, just noticed Razgatliolglu seems too strong (4 wins after 8 races) and Rea weak (barely won 1 race), I am not sure terrain physics works... races are fine though anyway...
If the same file is present in several paks:
The pak with a larger pakchunk number is loaded

If they have the same pakchunk number any ending in _P will be loaded

If both have the same pakchunk number and end with _P then the one with the highest name it loaded (i.e SBK would load over Project20 as S comes after P)

Thanks biker for the mod! Can't wait to race w the new line up. W the sky racing team in as well as MotoGP new riders. Clutch low is also out for being a test rider for yamaha

Help i think i broke my game xD
it says the track is incompatible and can't select anything
motogp20-Win64-Shipping_5Nhs9OsGlu.png
motogp20-Win64-Shipping_Iw2qXKMngL.png

Has it changed?
Yeah...ducati was changed the fairing when it was in missano, the tail fairing looks longer and lower than the old fairing, and also they upgraded the fornt aerodinamics.. you can search the pic on google anyway..i hope you can make ittt :(

Attachments

• 20201121_002055.jpg
    20201121_002055.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back