Project 20

MGP20 Project 20 V1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Isn't it strange to make such MotoGP 21 mod - liveries are unknown, as well as many other things... I would better see supersport 2020, or some classic mid 90-ies 500cc (full field 22 riders with L.Cadalora). Supersport 2020 caught my eye because I discovered estonian (my neighbour country) rider there - H.Soomer. How could I not notice him earlier???

Strange beginner question... How to extract particular file inside the mod? I mean I usually extract using Umodel from game, but if I have modded .pak file?

Strange beginner question... How to extract particular file inside the mod? I mean I usually extract using Umodel from game, but if I have modded .pak file?
You can just do it the same way, if you set the umodel location to the location of the modded pak files it'll show you the files in there.

Isn't it strange to make such MotoGP 21 mod - liveries are unknown, as well as many other things... I would better see supersport 2020, or some classic mid 90-ies 500cc (full field 22 riders with L.Cadalora). Supersport 2020 caught my eye because I discovered estonian (my neighbour country) rider there - H.Soomer. How could I not notice him earlier???
Not really, it starts with the 2021 lineups with the 2020 liveries, when 2021 liveries are revealed the mod is updated. I do it every year.

I'd do more historic mods, I just suck at skinning lol

Not really, it starts with the 2021 lineups with the 2020 liveries, when 2021 liveries are revealed the mod is updated. I do it every year.

I'd do more historic mods, I just suck at skinning lol

Can you tell us what historical season you are working on? I'm sorry I'm curious :)

Can you tell us what historical season you are working on? I'm sorry I'm curious :)
I don't have any majorly in production but there will most likely be a 2001 mod at some point as me and another modder were working on one for MotoGP 17 that never got fully finished. I plan to convert his skins to MotoGP 20 or perhaps MotoGP 21 depending on how long it takes.

I'm open to suggestions though, I don't have as much time as I used to due to university work but if there's any particular seasons you'd like to see I could give it a go.

I don't have any majorly in production but there will most likely be a 2001 mod at some point as me and another modder were working on one for MotoGP 17 that never got fully finished. I plan to convert his skins to MotoGP 20 or perhaps MotoGP 21 depending on how long it takes.

I'm open to suggestions though, I don't have as much time as I used to due to university work but if there's any particular seasons you'd like to see I could give it a go.

The 1992 season would be great. But I understand that it is time consuming ...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%