Pro-Sim H pattern shifter.

RCHeliguy

Premium
I almost pulled the trigger yesterday.

My only real complaint with the Fanatec CS 1.5 shifter is that I can't tighten the self center spring. I get over exuberant and go from 2nd to 5th sometimes.

However I understand the Pro-sim feels a lot better in most ways in addition to having fully adjustable center spring tension and engagement tension.

Does anyone have first hand experience comparing them?

I've seen Barry's review in Sim Racing Garage on YouTube. He seems pretty enthusiastic about it.

Was anybody able to buy the hydraulic gear lock thingy ?

I missed it and I have not seen it back in stock ever since..

picture of my setup.. it was not easy to make all 3 lever to work together but with some fine tuning spacing it does work pretty well ;)

sequential elevated and slighty more forward than the prosim H shifter
handbrake on the far righ at an angle.

The H pattern add a really cool level of immersion, not sure the ProSim make sense financialy, but it does look awesome.

I actually had the sequential shifter as well but I actually prefer the heusinkveld which is much faster to operate. I often had missed 'double shift' with the prosim (too slow).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 5.58.46 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 5.58.46 PM.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 88
Upvote 0
I got on the waiting list immediately and that was a couple years ago.

I checked back with them a year later and they were still waiting for production capacity to open up.

I don't know of any of these actually making it into the wild or ever being reviewed.

Upvote 0
I've had it since 2019 and i'm totally happy with it.
My only request is that all my setup is black and the black Pro-Sim is just wonderful instead of grey.

I have a question : I play quite each day since 2019. Do it need some maintenance ? perhaps that a bit of oil could help ?

Upvote 0
I've never seen any guidance from the Pro Sim about this. Their documentation only covers how to adjust it and mount it.

However, I would be careful using oil. I think they are using a thicker grease for these parts and you don't want to wash the grease away unless you are cleaning it before replacing it with similar grease.

Historically Pro Sim has responded to email. Maybe it's worth asking them about this. If you do, please share what you hear back.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back