RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

hi chris,
thanks for your reply;). i have attempted to follow your advice, but the track still does not show up in the game. I have seen the same track version posted above, on no grip racing. However, I forgot my password to that website but i was able to reset my password, now i'm just waiting for my password to be reset, and once it is, i'll download the track from there and see if that works. as much as i would like to participate this friday, i may have to drop out because of this issue, but please don't count me out just yet until i give the other download a go.

thanks

well, i ended my race even before i sarted it, when i went to the grid i turn off my engine to save fuel while there were players to join the grid, i forgot about this cars not having on-board starter :redface: and i couldn't fire it up, i've tried to exit the race and come back again, but it wasn't possible :cry:
I ended up watching the race from the pits, it was a good race, nice to watch.
congratulations top3 and those who finished, see you guys next event :)

I did finally get into the race. Seems the big problem was the track and I had the wrong version though actually I like the other version better! Still very slow and unhappy to see a few leave before the start. I had an enjoyable race except for a "freeze" at some point in the race but It ended with no damage and I was able to resume driving.

Same here, suspension damage from really unexpected place, never spun there before and drivethru because of speeding... One uqualy lap was ruined because of stupid cut warning.. I guess i was taking it in the limits.. Had a decent racepace, even with worn out tires i could keep 1:14-1:15. Wasn't my best day, too much little slips that ruin the laptime. But then i spun and had to fix it, in the race i probably would've tried to limp more laps to get to "plan b" but now i drove one full lap and pitted.. And got speeding ticket, exiting pitbox i looked at the track map, the whole lead pack was coming. Flipped limiter off immediately, would've managed to stay on the same lap and at the same time, there was a chance of testing the blue flag rule.. I think i got it nicely in the pack so it would've excellent practice for the leaders to lap me.. Had the plan ready, slow down to 1:15s pace in order to keep the car like a train on track and let the passing happen... But no, speeding ticket.. I stupidly slowed down back to pit limiter speed but of course it was too late, i think it was too late at the entry too.. Drivethru and another lapping moment ruined at the last minute, Chirlie was nicely on my tail and we would've had the perfect passing moment for video.. But no... Last lap to come in.. Drove to finish in racepace, surprised again how little there is difference in my laptimes no mater what the conditions are, this time really shut tires, 17l on softs and i didn't really manage them well either.. Still only 1.2s off the pace, in full racetrim laptime was 0.5s slower than qualy lap with empty tank and supersofts... weird..

Track seemed a little bit slippery on practice2, more than usually. Could be just a feeling since laptimes didn't show anything.. Well, in my case they never will.. I like to drive tanks anyway :cool: The more weight i seemed to carry virtually, the faster i get...

I think i will personally go thru every major track, fix them and upload them to RD server. If the authors don't like it, they can get them removed... But time for polite conversation seems to be over, we have battled with these stupid bugs for years, this track has thousands of downloads, is ancient and still buggy.. How can that be even possible? Like if you agree on this.

@Victor Ivanov
@Henrik Jordfald Olsen
Please restrain from badmouthing club races for rules that are considered normal.
Not speeding in the pits ect. Of course it is practice when you drive the same car and the same track than you will later on :) And be aware that the bad cutwarnings on this track are an exception.

You also can't accuse the one who made the event (in this case Senad) to place in wrong settings, if these are the normal settings that the club uses every time. If he has to use different settings, someone should have told him that early enough in advance and not complain about that now :)

@Rui F. Martins You can start these cars like any other car in the game with your ignition and starter

@Rui F. Martins You can start these cars like any other car in the game with your ignition and starter

i can? i've tried to do that and the car didn't started, as soon as the engine turn off i've switched the ignition on and i've waited to push the starter, when i flet i should turn on the car i pushed the starter and nothing happened, i've tried to turn off and on again the ignition and tried to start it again, but it didn't worked:(

i can? i've tried to do that and the car didn't started, as soon as the engine turn off i've switched the ignition on and i've waited to push the starter, when i flet i should turn on the car i pushed the starter and nothing happened, i've tried to turn off and on again the ignition and tried to start it again, but it didn't worked:(
Sorry no idea why, I did 2 pitstops with this car in the past and turned the engine back on there with no probs

Whoever stated this as a practice race did a horrible job.
I got 7 StopnGo penalties for rules that do not apply to us at all.

Fantastic job! :thumbsup:

No more club races for me either - Please abstain from arranging this in future:thumbsdown: if this is what to expect...

I could have studied for UNI instead of this Cr#p
This wasn't Presto practice race. This was regular club race. I gave up after 3 penalties for speeding in the pit lane. Disaster. No more club races for me anymore. There are Presto servers you can find me there.

First of all, just for the future, if anyone has something to criticise about format then address your criticism to me not an RD admin.
The format has been my idea, the admins in the racing club are so kind to organize everything and they have been doing a great job with that so far.

Henrik and Victor, Im sorry but if you two are unable to read the first post then its your own fault and noone elses and youre both free to organize your own races outside the Racing Club of course.

And about the suggestion to turn off flags... the Racing Club has its rules, obeying the pit limit is one of them and I see it as naturally that Presto goes by those rules and not the other way round.

Next Monday will be Spa, the race is already open for sign up, cu there :)

Absolutely hard to drive in the pack. I was completely out of rhythm with cars in front of me and passing was almost impossible. Uff. :confused: I touched someone in race 2 in first/second corner and don't know what happened next. If he saved it or not... :unsure: I was doing sub 53 in offline like nothing, but couldn't replicate it in races. Still learning. And Jimi did it again. :coffee:

I don't think Mini is faster or much faster. There are guys here that can do it with Volvo too. If it doesn't suit your style then Mini could be faster in your hands as it's easier to handle.

Hey Jonas where did you see me critising anybody? I'm the only I need to critisise for not asking before the race. I just mentioned something and that's all. I thought because this was a Presto GP teaser the rules would be Presto GP ones. I'll just know next time but it could be good to be mentioned somewhere. TBH I don't think there's a point to practice for a league with different rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back