RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

You can find the passwords here: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/racing-club-teamspeak-passwords.10977/
but the problem is - it doesn't work :)

@Kennett Ylitalo do I have to download your fix for today?

It's up to you.... We don't yet have over 21 drivers and if you log in early, no problem. I'm so frustrated to this situation where tracks don't work that i'm prepared to start stepping on some toes to get them fixed before we bury this game... Maybe the conversions to the next gen sims will be then better..

I give up, deleted all my other mods[no formula mods at all there] and got into the game only to be booted as a cheat. Sign me out, my lap times were 10 sec slower than the slowest listed anyhow.
I could see a message when you tried to enter the server, the problem was that you seemed to have a track mismatch so the mod is not the problem I think.

If you still find the motivation I'd recommend to delete all Hungaroring versions and only install the one in the first post, then it should work

Hay, sry but I'm gonna have to bail on this one :(
My internet has been really flaky last night and all day today with package loss and very very high pings at times, no good for racing with people ><
Hope to see more of these events! I'm very slow but I so enjoy the challenge of these cars, so much fun!

Don't want to overly criticize our kind hosts but all rules should be set to "Off". F1 don't work with all rules on very well plus this track version has cut warning too strict on T1 and lst turn/pit entry. You can get a cutwarning by driving perfectly legally in both turns and also when entering pits... Also blue flags don't really have the right timings, they work on slower classes well. Too many problems so better to turn them off.. With F1 there really is no excessive cutting, it tends to punish the driver sooner or later for it dearly. Usually finally.

This wasn't Presto practice race. This was regular club race. I gave up after 3 penalties for speeding in the pit lane. Disaster. No more club races for me anymore. There are Presto servers you can find me there.

PS: Oh I forgot to tell you - I got 2 corner cut warnings while I was entering the pits o_O

Well the race was short for me. Suddenly lost the rear out of last corner. Does usually not happen and I did not feel like I did something different than usual
;( Start was not so good before that, mainly because several guys passed me into turn1 because I take that cautios as usual.
Shame as p3 in qualy was nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play