Practise Race 27th June Monza Sign Ups

Happy to see some friends in holiday/intermediate-season :D Good training for me this evening not a nice Quali 1sec from my pb but managed 2 good race only one mistake Parabolica in front Sean what shame too easy pass me mate I wanted more difficulty for overtake:) I use the previous Sean's setup with some tweak brake pressure and damper put fuel and go.After 10 laps rear tires I used full SupSof was a bit at limit front not bad think 7 8 laps are possible but long time before Monza.Along race some overtake and a nice pressure from Bob;) a nice event at last:thumbsup:

Thanks all guys for race and Thanks David for do the event start

First off Great race's i very much enjoyed being back not to my best today but i did better than i expected :thumbsup: Kennett np m8 but the second time u hit me i thought u were going to fast & didnt find your braking point on the track or it was laggy, but thats racing oh & Bob sorry i spun to the in the middle of track & my car was moving sorry if i ruined your race bro. cya next race :thumbsup:

P.s
Yup a few people were lagging during the race & it was hard to judge braking points sometimes,& after watching all the replays today i notcied a few things a few where very laggy & that i did cross the pitline a few time's while starting my out-lap in P1 but no-one else was on track anyway after davey told me about it i realised what he was on about & i stopped it but i seemed lots of people doing it before he said it & after he said it! After watching replays today, Anyway i hope that clears up any confusion.:thumbsup:

It has been brought to my attention that i had a issue with vale on the start of the second race which i thought i had done nothing wrong because i give him space when i overtook him on straight. i just thought i should bring that up :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back